Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

WooCommerce Theme Integration

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuLLDoG

Established Member
Impact
12
Hi,

I've been volunteering my time at a local charity, offering them free web hosting and setting up a WordPress site for them. They want to install a shop, I have enabled WooCommerce but the theme isn't integrated. I feel I'm well out of my depth here.

I'm willing to pay someone to help, but please remember this is for a charity and we don't have a lot of money.

If you could leave a quote that would be great.

Thanks in advance.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi, I can do this.

Let me know if this still open.

Thanks!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back