NameSilo

question Looking for my domain, jeloisegroup.com

Spaceship
Watch

humble.edward

Impact
I am looking to get my domain jeloisegroup.com back. I am told by the previous host that information on my domain is here

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am looking to get my domain jeloisegroup.com back. I am told by the previous host that information on my domain is here
Please anyone here with details on domain jeloisegroup.com?

•••
Welcome to the forum @humble.edward

What happened to the domain, that it's no longer yours?

•••
it expired and was acquired by a 3rd party per information given to me

•••
it expired and was acquired by a 3rd party per information given to me
This NamePros forum does not have more information about your specific domain, but we may be able to help you understand the situation in general.

If you let the domain expire, one way is to buy the domain from the new owner (registrant). A domain lawyer can tell you if there might be other ways to get 'your' domain back, it depends on the circumstances.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Based on the WHOIS information, you can try to contact the new owner of the domain name at:

[email protected]

•••
It used to have a very basic website on it by the look off it - lot of snapshots from 2017 & 2018 on wayback machine.....wasn't really updated much since then, no backlinks and nothing of real value to make someone want to buy it, apart from the fact it had some content on it and maybe hope the previous owner (you) wanted it back? It's the greatest domain in the world by any stretch......

As mentioned above your going going to have to contact the new owner and see if you can buy it back from them, they have done nothing wrong - you let the domain drop and they picked it up legally once it
expired......

No info on NamePros about this domain either so your best route is the link above......

GL

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back