IT.COM

budget: above $5000 Looking for .me domains only

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for quality one or two words. Pm your .me domains with the price to sell not showcase since I am actively buying I know about the pricing I just want you to help you and myself.
If you are thinking of dropping a .me or just wanting to find a better price let me know and if we can reach somewhere it will be a win-win situation for both

My budget is $50-250 per domain

This Post isn't limited to one purchase I can buy up to 100 domains if the domains are of my interest and the price is good , instant payment by Paypal.

Please send it in this order.

Domains Name:
Registry
Expiry Date
Price :

The faster you send the faster it's bought. Having a reputation in here from a long time your time will not be wasted so don't even waste our time if you don't wish to sell.

Thanks
Shahid

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Rule Reminder:
6.7.2. Specify an exact figure or numerical range of budget per domain name in Domain Names Wanted. Place holders such as "$XX,XXX", $0 (free domains) budgets, and "unlimited" price ranges will not be permitted.

•••
•••
is that the last price range ?

•••
Please do send pm my budget is there but we look at quality as we bought several in same price range from auction and resellers that's why if we price it higher people tend to send junk domains and wanting ...

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
PM sent with killer .me brand able

•••
great .me but PM is disabled.

•••
•••
682k exact searches a month. My only .me. PM is disabled.

•••
•••
•••
PM is disable.
futurehelmet.com Godaddy
q-atar.com Godaddy
motogp2.com Godaddy

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello,

Please send more names i am waiting on PM's

Thanks

•••
hottest.me

Registrar GoDaddy
Free Push Transfer OK
Payment Paypal

Registered the first time in 2008 (Domain Tools).

Taking offers...

•••
Redirecting.me
Burnish.me
CalmDown.me
Chlamydia.me
Syphilis.me
EuropeanUnion.me
TabulaRasa.me
LungCancer.me
Overplay.me

•••
•••
hottest.me

Registrar GoDaddy
Free Push Transfer OK
Payment Paypal

Registered the first time in 2008 (Domain Tools).

Taking offers...
Thank you, was looking into pms only more over i need your pricing then take offers :) i am reseller not an end user

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back