Dynadot

budget: above $5000 Looking for .me domains only

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for quality one or two words. Pm your .me domains with the price to sell not showcase since I am actively buying I know about the pricing I just want you to help you and myself.
If you are thinking of dropping a .me or just wanting to find a better price let me know and if we can reach somewhere it will be a win-win situation for both

My budget is $50-250 per domain

This Post isn't limited to one purchase I can buy up to 100 domains if the domains are of my interest and the price is good , instant payment by Paypal.

Please send it in this order.

Domains Name:
Registry
Expiry Date
Price :

The faster you send the faster it's bought. Having a reputation in here from a long time your time will not be wasted so don't even waste our time if you don't wish to sell.

Thanks
Shahid

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Redirecting.me
Burnish.me
CalmDown.me
Chlamydia.me
Syphilis.me
EuropeanUnion.me
TabulaRasa.me
LungCancer.me
Overplay.me
Thank you sorry no interest with these except Redirecting.me send me details by pm

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
PM coming through shortly. Thank you! :)

•••
Micropayment.me
Flatmates.me
Invoiced.me
Billed.me
Backpacking.me

Thrilled.me
Tossed.me
Interviewed.me
Porta.me
Fragrant.me
Drops.me
Dipp.me
Bouquets.me
Bodyworks.me
360Tours.me

PM sent with prices.

•••
•••
I sell

hottest.me

Registrar GoDaddy
Free Push Transfer OK
Payment PAYPAL

Best Regards.
Philippe

•••
pm sent if you're still looking for the domains

•••
Smell.Me
Admire.Me
Haunt.Me
WillYouMarry.Me
BidOn.Me
Reinvent.Me
Unbox.Me
Lunchti.me
Supre.me
Mrs.Me

Not cheap but very premium.
Let me know if you are interested.

•••
•••
•••
Looking for quality one or two words. Pm your .me domains with the price to sell not showcase since I am actively buying I know about the pricing I just want you to help you and myself.
If you are thinking of dropping a .me or just wanting to find a better price let me know and if we can reach somewhere it will be a win-win situation for both

My budget is $50-250 per domain

This Post isn't limited to one purchase I can buy up to 100 domains if the domains are of my interest and the price is good , instant payment by Paypal.

Please send it in this order.

Domains Name:
Registry
Expiry Date
Price :

The faster you send the faster it's bought. Having a reputation in here from a long time your time will not be wasted so don't even waste our time if you don't wish to sell.

Thanks
Shahid
pm sent

•••
•••
•••
•••
Dropped.me $ 100 . This is a traffic domain, i got 119 unique visits with 22 clicks through this domain on sedo from 5th march - 20th march 20 ( 15 days ) . Then i redirected it to my website. Meanwhile i have put master keyword " Taxi service " in sedo for that domain for 15 days . This domain was originally registered in 2009. It will be transferred through Godaddy free push .

Expiry date : 1/2/2018

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back