NameSilo

budget: above $500 Looking for aged .com (possibly .net) domain around WP Themes

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

SSM

Established Member
Impact
Looking for an aged .com domain that is based around 'themes' or 'wp'

I.e. in a perfect world, wpthemes.com (obviously not getting that as I saw on here how much the seller wanted back in 2016. That's how I actually found this forum, so thought I'd post and see what's on offer.

Being a newbie, I'm not 100% sure how to ensure how to make sure a sale is genuine and I'll get the domain, so advice is good. Hoping it goes through Escrow etc.

Anyway, please PM me if you have a domain for sale that fits my criteria.

.com (will consider .net)
Must be 10yrs old non dropped
Shorter the better as I want it to be brandable.
No hypens or numbers in the domain.

Budget, $1000 max.

Didnt think this was possible but saw someone else post they were looking for 'theme' .com domain and they got loads of PM's so here I am :)

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
If you end up buying for under $100 and the person you are buying from has a lot of positive feedback and is an established member... its pretty safe to just paypal them the money.

Likewise, if you are the one with an account in good standing and a lot of positive feedback, then people are more likely to be comfortable sending the domain first.

If you are doing something where it would be a big deal to not get the money or domain... like $1,000... then I'd suggest going through Undeveloped, Flippa Escrow, Escrow.com, or Epik.com escrow service. As those are the most trusted Escrow services.

Hope I've been helpful. :)

•••
Definitely helpful. Thank you very much. Here's hoping this forum finds me some domains :)

Would love some one word .coms to hold on to as well but I'll keep dreaming about those ones lol.

•••
which "keywords" are you looking for ?

"WP" and "themes" is gone. Any other keywords e.g. "software" or something else ?

•••
•••
which "keywords" are you looking for ?

"WP" and "themes" is gone. Any other keywords e.g. "software" or something else ?

Something ideally with themes in it that's brandable and suitable for wp.

I.e. athemes, wpthemes, themehub, you get the idea.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back