NameSilo

Looking for a host

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

mojojo

Established Member
Impact
14
I have an account in a spanish host company, I pay 15,67 € month for:

linux shared server
5 domains
300 mb
15 Gb/month
80 mails (pop, imap, webmail)
10 FTP
access DNs
php4 and ilim mysql
and Spanish support and cpannel.

I'm looking for a better one (cheapest one) with atleast 10 domains and spanish support. My main traffic is from spain at moment so I need one with a decent speed here.

Could you help me?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
You could definitely find a plan with your requirements for less than you are paying now.

Spanish support, on the other hand, will be harder to find.
 
0
•••
Actually I can help you. I speak spanish and I am one of the admins of StackedTech. First go here and take a look around, I know you are going to love our plans anyways.

www.stackedtech.com
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back