- Supported languages : ASP and PHP4 or PHP5

and ideally ...

- decent customer support
- around 5 to 10$ a month

I couldn´t find any ...

Thanks
c.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
If you want ASP, generally you'd be restricted to Windows-based hosts. For 50GB of webspace, you should consider your own VPS server.

•••
Check out some of the companies in my signature. If you are still looking for them and cannot find one send me a private message and I will have a look around the net. Hope you find a good one. :)

•••
I'm sure you are running into trouble with 50GB of webspace for less than $10/mth

•••
With 50GB space requirement I think you should consider raising your budget and getting yourself a VPS.

•••
Definitely,there is no option other than VPS if you want 50Gb Diskspace . I would suggest you to go for VPS because a shared account is not available with 50gb diskspace IMO.

•••
You won't find a stable host offering 50GB space for few $$ and as you need windows hosting you need to boost your budget significantly.

•••
James-A said:
You won't find a stable host offering 50GB space for few $$ and as you need windows hosting you need to boost your budget significantly.

:-/
Actually the link I provided him offers 60GB for 6.95 a month
with extras and is stable!
:imho:

•••
mis_chiff said:
James-A said:

:-/
Actually the link I provided him offers 60GB for 6.95 a month
with extras and is stable!
:imho:

That's 60GB of bandwidth, NOT space... :)

•••
yeah, one of the web hosts offers as per your choice.

hi Coppa,

so you need a mid-size plan for reliable web hosting... well, many sites offer such web hosting. one is nxtdomains.com

check its deluxe plan.. it fits your needs...

- Disk space : minimum of 50 gb - Yes 100 GB
- Add-on Domains - unlimited
- Possibility of having multiple websites sharing the same hosting account - Yes UNLIMITED websites
- Supported languages : ASP and PHP4 or PHP5

and ideally ...

- decent customer support - free support 24x7 by phone, email, online talk, sms
- around 5 to 10$ a month - yes only $7.50/mo

plus...

- 99.9 uptime guarantee
- 100% money back guarantee

I think now you are happy with this plan....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back