Domain Empire

Looking for new hosting

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I'm looking to get a new host since I'm finally fed up with the downtime and lack of support that Virpus offers. I plan on hosting around 5-10 sites that get at a max 500 visitors a day. I want something that has cpannel, mysql (with phpmyadmin), DEPENDABLE, and comes with decent support. Also I'm not looking to spend a couple hundred a month and would prefer to spend less than $50 a month but might be willing to spend a little bit more more for a great VPS setup or maybe a decent dedicated under $100. Any help is appreciated, thanks :).

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good plans for dedicated servers are provided several companies. There are good offerings at Hqhost.net and also at Ahosting.biz. Both companies are quite reputable and have high-rate support.

Although I think you should look through several offerings to compare what you might have.

Last edited:
•••
you can either go with softlayer.com or request hosting here

•••
Yes, the Offers and requests section here or at WHT might work well for you.
I'm using Serverpoint.com, have been on their shared plan foir quite a time, but they offer managed vps deals as well. Stable provider with fast responses.

•••
If you are looking for a VPS, you can try hostforweb.com. However, if managing a VPS is a hassle for you, go with a good shared hosting with dependable support. Good luck.

•••
Thanks for the replies guys, reg given :).

•••
If you need a cheap VPS, MicroVPS.com is the right place for that. Their Special $10 OFF is a time limited offer. This coupon code UAF3SV must be added in the order comments.
As for cheap dedicated server ServerPoint.com and RackSpace.com will be good. Starting at $69.99 per month think that's cheap enough for you with their broadband service.

•••
Some host always have probles I would say. I purchase my hosting from the most rep person I think on DP for host but still I get downtime. My website cannot afford any downtime which is the problem..
I am still waiting for his reply on YM - TMZhost

•••
•••
yeah my sites are back online. Thanks TMZhost. But I will make a backup host to ensure my site will never go down back ever, http://freedomain.tl.my

•••
Nice services you may get from Downtownhost.com, Site5.com and ASPnix.com as these companies are developed nicely for web masters needs and their resource intensive package plans are really great.

•••
I would suggest you to get decent VPS hosting account and if it is not enough to upgrade to server. It will save you a lot of money on annual base and it would work better than a cheap server.

•••
•••
Start with VPS. http://microvps.com/ they are VPS only company and I gues they will be able to do you good service

•••
I do agree with other guys here. Good VPS account is your way to start.

•••
$50 per month is great budget. I think that you can hope for the good VPS. Go with Santrex.net. They offer VPS with linux znd windows for the same price.

•••
Agree, that's a great budget, might be enough for a low-end dedicated deal, see if it can give you more RAM and CPU than a dedicated server.

•••
With this budget you should go for a low end dedicated server or a good vps.

•••
•••
Wanna add to this list some dedi offers from A2hosting.com. All servers come with redundant hard drives (RAID-1) and remote management consoles to ensure the highest uptimes.

•••
Good VPS is ideal for you.
You also can looking for web hosting that specialize in windows and asp.net hosting.

Cheers!

•••
•••
Thanks for all the comments! I have gotten a new VPS from hawk host. Also I strongly suggest that everyone stay away from Virprus as they continue to charge me after I've supposedly cancelled their service and have some of the worst support you can imagine. What a headache it's been with them.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back