IT.COM

Long delay in wire transfer from Escrow.com to Wells Fargo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AndrewKitimat

Impact
Hi,

I'm having an issue with a domestic wire transfer that closed over a week ago. Escrow.com keeps telling me the transaction has closed and that the funds have been transferred to Wells Fargo. I haven't received the funds and the bank won't talk to me as I'm not their client.

Wells Fargo tells me that Escrow.com needs to contact them directly but no one is doing that. I have been calling and emailing every day.

I'm waiting for a significant amount of money and don't understand why this is being delayed if everything is in order.

Can you help @Jackson Elsegood ?

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Andrew,
Our banking partners send out an email notification with a wire tracking number that your bank can use to track the payment. I can't find a transaction with your name on it based on your user name, can you shoot me your transaction ID?

Jackson

•••
Hi Andrew,
Our banking partners send out an email notification with a wire tracking number that your bank can use to track the payment. I can't find a transaction with your name on it based on your user name, can you shoot me your transaction ID?

Jackson

Hi Jackson - thanks very much for getting back to me.

I've messaged you the transaction ID.

Andrew

•••
Thanks, Andrew.

Unfortunately as you're not the Escrow.com account holder, I can't discuss the details of the transaction with you, as all transactions conducted on our platform are confidential by default. I'll have the team reach out to the Seller directly for when they're back in range.

Best regards,
Jackson

•••
I am usually a big cheerleader for Escrow.com
But my weekend is ruined because someone really messed up. They entered my banking routing number TWICE and my bank representative said only Escrow can fix that screw up.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back