NameSilo

Long 'Available' Domain List

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

TOOMUCHINFO

New Member
Impact
0
I was wondering if anyone knows where to find a massive list of all the deleted domains for the past…. say year ??? I am on a mission to make my eyeballs bleed. basically I am finding it hard to get good lists of domains, expired or unexpired. Preferrably I would like a list of say every available .com from ***.com to **********.com minus the bs. I know wishful thinking. I have sorted lists of 60000+ domains and gone through them.... basically I need something more robust than a normal search bar. More than just the expiring domains from the past few days. I would prefer months, maybe in a CSV sheet. there has to be a search engine out there that will let me search t****.com or ***.com/???.com/%%%.com for available domains?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
If you search around the site you will find plenty of expired, and delted domains lists. Just use the search feature and you will find what you are looking for.
 
0
•••
Like searching for a needle in a haystack. I can get expired domain lists no prob.... but for the last say 3 months ?? Not finding that with the search function. Like I said long list preferrably 1,000,000 + domains, that would be a good start.
 
0
•••
Not sure where you'd get that but would be interested to know myself so...

bump!
 
0
•••
I have to admit, I have found some very nice domains using expired domain tools. One of the best I have found (or so I feel) is gdmail.net
 
0
•••
TOOMUCHINFO said:
Like searching for a needle in a haystack. I can get expired domain lists no prob.... but for the last say 3 months ?? Not finding that with the search function. Like I said long list preferrably 1,000,000 + domains, that would be a good start.

If the name your looking for is 3 months off the expired lists, chances are someone has taken it. If i were you I would just look in the expired domains section, your sure to find what your looking for.
 
0
•••
Not really I have bought domains a few months after expiring, they dont always get snatched up. In any event I am also looking for a list of all available .coms say ********.com that would not be in expired domain forum.... The available domain forum has meager lists as well, robust.... i need robust !! something that will let me search wild cards ? Am I being unclear?
 
0
•••
TOOMUCHINFO said:
Not really I have bought domains a few months after expiring, they dont always get snatched up. In any event I am also looking for a list of all available .coms say ********.com that would not be in expired domain forum.... The available domain forum has meager lists as well, robust.... i need robust !! something that will let me search wild cards ? Am I being unclear?

Im still unsure of what your saying. I thought that the lists on here were pretty good. If your looking to make domain combos out of 2 or more words use domainideas.com. If thats still not what your looking for. I cant help.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back