Dynadot

[Logo] Review.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi Please can i have feedback on my logo for my portfolio site? It is one of the first logos that i have made so feedback would be very much apriciated. Thanks.
logo4or.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i suggest you put an 1px black out line to the REDPAW and align the words under ir

Regards,
-Nata

•••
v. nice! i didn't know paws have the dip in the bottom though...

•••
It has a dip in it so it looks more like a A then a O if you get me with out spoiling the design.

•••
The-YoungLat said:
i suggest you put an 1px black out line to the REDPAW and align the words under ir

Regards,
-Nata

what i think, but with a 1px gradient stroke with a low opacity or something

may look a bit better, but other than that i really like it, GJ.

•••
V2. Not feeling the stroke.
logov28mo.png

•••
i like it, looks better now me thinks.

•••
Looks pretty decent, not much going on though. It looks professional.

•••
It looks OK, but not the best, to be honest (sorry :().

The slogan text, I find, is quite hard to read, it looks like "Creace" not "Create" which I assume it is meant to say.

I also do not like the way the paw has a small bump in the bottom, I know you say it needs to look more like an "A" but if you have to change the look of a symbol to make it work then it is not an effective logo.

Also, is the design vector (I'm guessing no as, to me, it looks like a Photoshop design)? If not, then make it vector. Trust me, in the long run, vector will be beneficial to you.

Finally, I cannot help but feel that you need an identifying symbol through which people can relate to you and your work, not just a paw in placement of a letter ...

I apologise if you feel I am being harsh towards you, but I am merely giving my honest opinion.

Hope I helped,

Will.

•••
that looks cool i like it

•••
The-YoungLat said:

Regards,
-Nata

if your outline was darker, it would look better imo

•••
I'd take out the dip in the paw...It doesn't really look like an 'A' with the dip, and everyone will know what is says anyway

•••
will thanks. I did not take it that way this is what i wanted. I made it in fireworks with the vector tools. did not use photoshop for this.
I will go back to the drawing board.

•••
Glad I could help you out. I would recommend, however, using a complete vector design program. Fireworks is OK, but it is not fully vector and I never really feel that it produces crisp or clean creations.

Maybe something like Macromedia Flash, Adobe Illustrator or Macromedia Freehand would be worth investing in?

•••
I am learning flash at the moment then action scripting. Then i will go on to illustrator i think.

•••
hey what about thin stroke?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back