Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

wm24

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Type of Contest : Logo Design for DJSuperjam.net
Prize: 50$ paid via PayPal
Size resolutions: High resolutions (will be used for all logo purposes)

I need a logo for djsuperjam.net. The DJ plays new and oldschool music (Hip Hop, RnB, Trap, Funk, Soul) so please incorporate this ( the new and oldschool) into the design.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
/// Design Proposition
------------------------------------------------------------------
Ans0TaA.jpg

•••
Hello,

here's my first entry:

Thank you!

dj.png

•••
Hello.
This is my idea for your radio logo. Any kind of feedback is welcome.
dj-superjam.jpg
dj-superjam-bc.jpg

•••
@coolwanz
thanks could you please use a different font and make more use of the new school old school mix.

@Mylene Delis thanks can you post other variations?

@Iulian M thanks the dj is a radio and live dj so could you please integrate this in to the logo.

@all please make more use of old school and new school elements

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
Hello:

Thank you for the feedback! Here are my revisions:

dj1.png

dj2.png

•••
Revision - update:
--------------------------------------------------------------------

30qPnN4.jpg

•••
•••
Thank you for the feedback.
Here is another concept, also one version with old feeling.
dj-superjam-2-1.png

dj-superjam-bc.jpg

dj-superjam-2-2.png

dj-superjam-tshirt.jpg

Last edited:
•••
My try:

dj superjam.png

Note:
Those 2 stroke lines are for protecting my work, and it will be removed if my logo will be chosen.

•••
@everyone thanks for your entries so far. We are looking for a Logo / Font that is unique and
recognizable. Please send some new ideas so we have more to choose from and inform what revisions are needed. Again please make more use of Old and New School elements. e.g. Needles , Records, Cassettes, Headphones etc.
Sorry if we didn´t bring this across earlier.
Important: Oldschool (70´s , 80`s Soul Funk Hip Hop) not vintage :). New School ( Digital, Waveforms, Laptops, Serato Scratch Live, Dicer from Novation ) we hope that helps.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Your last revision is looking great so far. Could you please use a more modern font and turn the J in Jam into a needle (Ortofon Concord style needle) . Also a variation of using the DJ with the font you used and the Superjam with a more modern font. Than you for your work so far!:)

•••
Thank you for the feedback! :)
Here are the revisions, with the "J" as an Ortofon Concord needle:
dj-superjam-4a.jpg
dj-superjam-4b.jpg

•••
•••
@wm24 When is this contest ending? You forgot to mention the date. :D

•••
Your last revision is looking great so far. Could you please use a more modern font and turn the J in Jam into a needle (Ortofon Concord style needle) . Also a variation of using the DJ with the font you used and the Superjam with a more modern font. Thank you for your work so far!:)
Sorry, I was too exact with the ortofon ..I meant tonearm with a pointed needle going down which looks like a "J" playin on the record you made. the new font is cool ..could you please tilt it like dj. Thank you

@julia87 & @everyone : The Design Contest ends on Sunday 2016/06/26 at 04:00pm

•••
@wm24 Thank you for your feedback. I have the revision, I have changed the previous needle style with a stylized tonearm.
dj-superjam-5.jpg

•••
@Iulian M please use a regular J from the modern font and make the tip of it into a needle.
Thanks in advance.

@DesignPros we really like the funk look on this one. Please add a few different versions of the logo.
Thanks

@nguyen_huy_hai the idea with the tape and the record is not bad but casettes are used to often. Please add something with records / headphones/ needle mix maybe .
Thanks

@bingbang thanks please add stand alone versions of the logo and please add a few more of the elements.

•••
Thank you for your feedback!

Here is my revision:
dj.png

•••
•••
@all please make the name SUPERJAM in capitol letters. Please make the DJ smaller then the Superjam. Please add something to your current composition which identifies with Urban (Hip Hop) music.

Thanks

•••
Here is my try with an urban feeling:

2.png

PS: Click on the image for a higher resolution

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back