Dynadot

REQ-LOGO Logo for new business

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
The business is called : Pier Consultancy

As the business is brand new there's nothing to base any colour schemes or fonts off!
The business provides corporate IT consultancy services such as project management, systems analysis and systems design. These are software systems, not hardware systems.

The logo should ooze professionalism and feel corporate. It will be used for email, website, business cards etc.

Requirements
What is requested: Logo
Prize Amount: $50 paid via paypal
File Type: Vector
Color Scheme: N/A
Contest End Date: 5/20/2017 @ 7:00 PM PST

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hello,

here is my first try, consultancy theme is incorporated into the design. hope you will like!

pier.png

•••
First try (click for full size):

Last edited:
•••
simplified icon. Feedback on the designs so far appreciated.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hello,

here is a concept well suited for your brand.

p logo.png

•••

Last edited:
•••
My design concept
mzthE0F.jpg

OKazXin.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thanks for the replies so far, some feedback below:

I appreciate the effort from @kraman.157 but neither theme really clicks with me I'm sorry to say.

I like the pier incorporation from @Normal Nut but feel it looks a bit like the titanics front end! Could it be narrower at the bottom or different variation?

@ghcomp your submission just feels to old fashioned in this particular submission. I was looking for corporate and professional

@galalogo neither click, maybe it's because when incorporated together you've got the c before the p but it's just not feeling right.

@DesignPros I like the colours and font but it just doesn't pop, it feels a little flat and 1 dimensional. Any ideas to pep it up so it pops?

•••

I appreciate the effort from @kraman.157 but neither theme really clicks with me I'm sorry to say.

thanks for the feedback. working on another design.

•••
ier Consultancy (2).png

Thanks for the feedback. Here's another try.

Last edited:
•••

I like the pier incorporation from @Normal Nut but feel it looks a bit like the titanics front end! Could it be narrower at the bottom or different variation?

Thanks for the feedback. Will work on improvements for Logo 1 (which is what you mean i concur when you mention titanic :)). Could you tell me if its the same feedback for the other 2 logos too as the third one is more like a pier.

Last edited:
•••
•••
here is my new design

pier logo.png

pc2.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back