Logo for $30 (exub.com)

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

3par

Account Closed
Impact
31
Type of Contest : LOGO
Prize : $30 paypal
Contest End Date & Time : Oct 17 10pm western time
Size Requirements : NA
Color Requirements : bright
General Requirements :
I need a logo designed for exub.com on which I will be listing my domain names for sale.
I would prefer logo to have "exuberance domain" in it and highlight exub. Other interesting design welcome.

To summarize what I need:

a clean design
a serious design
with a few simple graphic highlight
bright color scheme, I don't lilke color scheme that is too dull
and please don't have .com in the logo

You need to deliver the psd file if the design is accpeted.

If there is anything not clear please post here or pm me.

Thanks much.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Thanks, email sent to Steve. Good competition everyone.
 
0
•••
Congrats!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back