REQ-LOGO Logo Design Contest For Cat

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

joshny

Established Member
Impact
78
It is basically a mascot for a project called Bubbly C A T which is a women clothing and accessories line.
Hence the client is trying to look for a logo which brings in the elegance and sexiness that a woman wants in herself.
it's something which needs cooler and smoother brush-strokes.
Basically , it should be attractive to women and catch their eyes.
The logo needs to have a cat sitting in the pose which is given below
(whether you make it wear a scarf or anything else is upto you)
Currently the client has chosen two art styles which should be used as inspiration
Art style 1 is the vector type logo which is a cat in a suit, something on this line but for women
Art style 2 is an illustration type logo which if done should be in the same art style/detailing/brush strokes as the given image

In terms of the contest, preference would be given to illustration type
11.jpg

Please note that if you stick to the illustration type, the coloring scheme should be the same as this cat :
Untitled.png

end time and date 12th september midnight IST;
prize 75$;
 

Attachments

  • cat333.jpg
    cat333.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I liked the first one too. But my second last submission seemed like what you were looking for.

1) It's feminine

2) It's standing in a similar position that you asked for.

3) It's a take on the style you asked for.

4) It's not kiddish or childish looking as requested.

I feel like I checked off everything so if you could give me some constructive feedback on what I'm missing, I think that I can nail the design. I just need a little more direction.
I thought of it to be the same, what the client did not like in the second last submission is the face & eyes of the cat, that is something which does not portray the "bubbly" or "cute"ness that he wanted, which is why he is still looking at your first design as the best amongst them
 
0
•••
Really? Oh IC. When you told me the first one looked too childish, I went for a more "formal" appearance as you mentioned they wanted. But it sounds like your client may actually want something that's very cute and "bubbly" but somehow NOT kidd-ish. Is it possible to have your client clarify what he means, because I may not be the only one confused. I hope I'm not being difficult. But it would also stink for the client to have to select a design that's not a good representation of what he wanted, so more direction is a good thing.
 
0
•••
A cuter, more bubbly take. This cat has had more cosmetic surgery than Michael Jackson :-D

BubbleCat_Kitty_V38.jpg
 
Last edited:
2
•••
A different font and a close up of her face.

BubbleCat_Kitty_V38b.jpg
 
1
•••
Thank you for the feedback. I tried to make the cat look happy :D Didn't quite understand the U-shaped face thing.
bubbly8.png
bubbly-cat-presentation-1.jpg
bubbly-cat-presentation-2.jpg
 
4
•••
BubbleCat_Kitty_V42.jpg
 
Last edited:
2
•••
Edit .....
 
Last edited:
1
•••
SexyHumbleSlimLADYCat.jpg
 
2
•••
SexyHumbleSlimLADYCat2.jpg
 
2
•••
SexyHumbleSlimLADYCat3.jpg
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Can you clarify what the prize is for the winner of this contest?
 
0
•••
1
•••
This contest has been reopened as it has come to my attention that it was closed prematurely and the winner "NameFu" who was contacted privately as the winner was not announced in the thread and is still awaiting payment for the files they sent over.

Please update this thread once payment has been made so we can close the contest officially.

Thanks,
 
1
•••
Winner Namefu, Payment Made , Files Received
The Contest was closed past deadline, which was 12th midnight, Indian Standard Time, to not receive any other submissions.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back