Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.tv Local Church using .tv extention!!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Debt.tv

Top Member
Impact
410
I was on my way to work (TOLEDO, OHIO) this morning and heard a local church commercial on the radio and they are using a .tv extention. I do believe they are on tv sunday mornings but I am not totally positive. But who cares, it is a hugh church and this is a really good thing for .tv!! :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
.TV---Home of the bible thumpers.
 
0
•••
etittle52 said:
I was on my way to work (TOLEDO, OHIO) this morning and heard a local church commercial on the radio and they are using a .tv extention. I do believe they are on tv sunday mornings but I am not totally positive. But who cares, it is a hugh church and this is a really good thing for .tv!! :)

cool little!

TheBulldog said:
.TV---Home of the bible thumpers.


better than home of the nazis- have you SEEN the ss.com thread?
 
0
•••
No matter what the purpose, that ss.com just gives a bad connotation. Of course people will always see different things in the lll or ll names. Just too many initials of too many bad things out there in the world.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back