Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.tv Supermarket chain using .TV

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

xman

Domain Hack KingVIP Member
Impact
236
I was watching TV and I saw a commercial for Giant Food and they are using .TV for their site. GiantFood.TV

Then I went to the GiantFood.com and the site seems to be down at the moment. I wonder why the .TV is up and the .COM is down.

I think .TV is really getting some recognition now these days.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Great find. I love it. If there was a Giant Foods near me I would shop there now.
 
0
•••
Yes, also heard a Giant Food ad on DC radio for GiantFood.TV today.
 
0
•••
0
•••
wow guys--we are on to something. see u on your yachts lol.
 
0
•••
Giant Foods and Tommy Lee, nice read to wake up with :)

The main telephone company in Holland is KPN, with a turnover of around $16.6 billion and a healthy profit of $2.2 billion in 2006 and they just started selling interactive tv, they use:

www.kpn.tv

hardly any surprise :hehe:
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
kvn.tv is a nice site indeed

Perhaps many company would be using .TV within few years. I might as well get more of .TV now
 
0
•••
xman said:
kvn.tv is a nice site indeed

Perhaps many company would be using .TV within few years. I might as well get more of .TV now

I agree 100%. dotTV is now my favorite extension. I think it will take the world by storm.
 
0
•••
johntv said:
That's a really nice boat :hehe:

Think we need a couple of great sales to even rent that one for a week :)

That darn Paul Allen.....a few late nights writing code, and now he's living like a king. :)
 
0
•••
boboski said:
wow guys--we are on to something. see u on your yachts lol.

Aye Aye Captain :)
 
0
•••
Just got back from Giant, wish there selection of groceries matched their selection in domain extensions.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back