Dynadot

LLLN or NNNL . Which is better and why ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Hyder

Go DetroitEstablished Member
Impact
I was thinking of registering LLLN or NLLL domains which are still available. Which one is better and why?

Please advise.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The best should be the one with repetiting pattern. No Matter if the N is at the beginning or in the end.
If you watch LLNN and NNLL the first sell higher than seconds but Idk if we can compare here.
I've bought 10 of those some days ago and I'm starting to receive traffic on some of them. No click so maybe the traffic is bot

•••
I forgot to mention.. The repetiting pattern on those niche you mentioned are already bought out.

•••
Bear in mind, points could be baised based on investment strategy. Best to do your own research for evidence based results and data.

Someone telling one they have invested in 1000 NNLL isn't going to help you at all.

In this case, you really need to study the Chinese marketplace and upcoming trends, correlated with previous sales.

Having said that, these patterns are proving more difficult to pick up in good sequences.

•••
•••
There is no symmetry in LLLN and NNNL. It would be better to register LLLNNN and NNNLLL patterns imo.

•••
There is no symmetry in LLLN and NNNL. It would be better to register LLLNNN and NNNLLL patterns imo.
Main thing is rarerity and then patern.
An average LLN or LNN will always have more value than an average LLNN/NNLL, fact. Same thing for LLLN/NLLL vs LLLNNN/NNNLLL

•••
I do have 888ppp which i guess is handy

•••
If you go by rarity, then there are much fewer NNNL domains than LLLN simply because there are only 10 digits and 26 letters. I personally prefer the 3 numbers for that reason. In addition, a 4 number domain is worth much more than a chip, so logic tells me that the NNNL is better on paper. That does not mean it will sell better to end users, but in logic 101 numbers are worth more than letters, especially if there are no 4s or 0s.
Before I register this type of a domain, I see if similar domains are developed by replacing a digit or letter with other ones.

•••
If you go by rarity, then there are much fewer NNNL domains than LLLN simply because there are only 10 digits and 26 letters. I personally prefer the 3 numbers for that reason. In addition, a 4 number domain is worth much more than a chip, so logic tells me that the NNNL is better on paper. That does not mean it will sell better to end users, but in logic 101 numbers are worth more than letters, especially if there are no 4s or 0s.
Before I register this type of a domain, I see if similar domains are developed by replacing a digit or letter with other ones.
i agree with you.. the first time i read the thread i was thinking to LLLN vs NLLL.
With NNNL i think that is better than LLLN for the rarity factor.

•••
I think NNNL is better than LLLN

•••
Well to the point of the original post... There are basically no NNNL available to handreg. There's about 10 that start with 0 and contain a 4 that still available to handreg.

Edit: Even though my list run included 0 and 4, I did exclude non-CHIP letters. So there may be more than 10 with a, e, i, o, u and v included. :)

•••
Once all cccc.com chips has bought out all will have similar floor price ....its matter of time . right now lllln.com nlll.com nlnl.con lnnl.com still available its a good time to invest

•••
Good discussion. NNNL and LNNN are gone long time ago. Only few LLLN and NLLL are remaining...mostly LLL8 are completely gone ...

•••
I start selling some NLLL.com at very dissent prices in the last few weeks. They all have Chinese city code though

•••
I start selling some NLLL.com at very dissent prices in the last few weeks. They all have Chinese city code though
where are you selling them?
I've noticed on eBay but I can't sell there now as I've not yet enough seller feedback in my country ebay

•••
where are you selling them?
I've noticed on eBay but I can't sell there now as I've not yet enough seller feedback in my country ebay
Most of them on Afternic

•••
Really Afternic? Lol how do they even find them on Afternic? The search is complicated.

LLLN has way more registrations than NLLL.

I'm not sure why you think these are sold out or close to sold out. There's almost

8k 8LLL left with many chips

LLL8 has around 2k with no chips, but some pinyin and Chinese Surname.

The other numbers have thousands and thousands of Chips left.

•••
Really Afternic? Lol how do they even find them on Afternic? The search is complicated.

LLLN has way more registrations than NLLL.

I'm not sure why you think these are sold out or close to sold out. There's almost

8k 8LLL left with many chips

LLL8 has around 2k with no chips, but some pinyin and Chinese Surname.

The other numbers have thousands and thousands of Chips left.
I sold 5BJB at USD250 on Afternic last week.
Got many of them, only chips with double letters.

•••
I sold 5BJB at USD250 on Afternic last week.
Got many of them, only chips with double letters.
That's great i sold Some NNNL's on Afternic 6 months ago was never sure how anyone found them since the search sucks. If was probably through their network now that I think about it.

•••
That's great i sold Some NNNL's on Afternic 6 months ago was never sure how anyone found them since the search sucks. If was probably through their network now that I think about it.
Agreed search is crap but network is ok.

•••
If you have a name on Afternic, does it automatically show up in GoDaddy? Maybe that is how they sell.

•••
The majority of my names are already listed on Godaddy, so any sale I make through Afternic usually comes from some other registrar in the system or internally on Afternic, that's what I think anyway.

I think if the name is not at Godaddy but with a instant transfer partner it shows up as a premium listing on Godaddy, If you've opted for the premium Afternic network.

The problem with that is that to be Eligable the name has to be past the 60 days and then manually opted in.

•••
What do you guys think about 475K.com?

•••
Sometimes it is not about rarity. It is about usage. You do not begins a term with a number. It is always letter, then number. Therefore, LLLN > NNNL.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back