IT.COM

tips LNNN, NLLL, NNLL, LLNN, LLLN or NNNL - Here are some Tips

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

GoWebnames.com

Truth alone triumphsTop Member
Impact
I was mighty confused myself looking at these NL mix domains, but then I took a good look at all similar historical sales. This is what I found out, hope it gives you a good perspective.

RExysXz.png

So, LNNN and NLLL are clear winners with median historcial sales price about $2000. NNNL can be avoided.
Even within LNNN and NLLL, ensure NO a,e,o,i,u, v and 0/4 to maximize the domain name potential if you are marketing to chinese. Interestingly, chinese don't seem to contribute much to the higher end of these sales with most LLL being common english words and not the random chinese premiums:

K6Q2jnC.png

Before you rush out to buy all similar names, you need to know that this is historical sales analysis and not the current market price. Many such domains are available at GoDaddy closeouts for $5-$11 and you would need to have patience if your aim is a quick flip.

All other views are welcome.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
How have these markets been doing as of late?

•••
Would be great to have availability on those patterns.

•••
if anyone wants to buy LLLN or NLLL pls PM me - selling cheap cos no time to monetise them!

Thx

•••
About 19k LLLN.com chips are available for hand regging.

Last edited:
•••
That many? Do you also know the numbers for LLNN and NNLL?

•••
That many? Do you also know the numbers for LLNN and NNLL?

All LLNN.com, NNLL.com, NNNL.com and LNNN.com chips (w/o AEUIOV,4 or 0) are taken.

•••
For those that have followed the rise of previous market niches (for example, LLLL.com; LLLL.net) , how long after the "chips" were bought out that the rest were also bought out?

•••
LLLL.net I think it was 3 months or so

•••
For those that have followed the rise of previous market niches (for example, LLLL.com; LLLL.net) , how long after the "chips" were bought out that the rest were also bought out?

According to this thread: https://www.namepros.com/threads/all-llll-net-are-gone-just-now.890778/

It took about 4 months from when all LLLL.net Chips were registered until a complete LLLL.net buyout.

All LLLL.org Chips were registered in mid November, 2015. There are still LLLL.org non-chips available to register. Mid March 2016 (couple weeks from now) will be the same time frame as the full LLLL.net buyout. ORG has always been slower than NET and COM, but it will follow the same trends, just at a slower rate and value. I believe we'll see a full LLLL.org buyout within a couple months

•••
^thank you. And an additional question: Do you know any resources that have plotted the increase in prices for each of these categories? I am asking because I want to see if any general patterns can be possibly determined from prior categories.

•••
•••
Whilst not chips it seems that even doubles are not getting too much attention ......... AKA my signature

•••
•••
Here is the current list of NLLL.com chips. ~ 37.000 are available.

http://jpst.it/F3ml

Thanks for this list. After analyzing it and cross reference with namebio sales, it looks like the pattern that will take off first will be NABB. Having said that, I did just reg 2BFR.com as it plays on "To Be Free"

Thanks again for the list and good luck to everyone who invests in this pattern.

•••
Watching this market, it seems that the domains that have done quite well in the LLNN space are the double repeaters (similar letters, similar numbers). There was an example of a double letter, 88, that went in the hundreds. But the other ones are not nearly as high.

•••
Thanks for this list. After analyzing it and cross reference with namebio sales, it looks like the pattern that will take off first will be NABB. Having said that, I did just reg 2BFR.com as it plays on "To Be Free"

Thanks again for the list and good luck to everyone who invests in this pattern.
I agree, i got more more interests on NLLL coming, especially for the ones starting with 8. Managed to sale a few in the 100/250 range in the last few months.

•••
What is the current demand status of NLLL com domain names?

•••
•••
everybody is talking about chips.how about LLLN where the LLL is a dictionary word? CVC6 to be exact.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
LLLN godaddy has hundreds of them listed, including 3L dictionary. at this point they are junk and not worth holding on to . i have one and it won't be renewed.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back