Dynadot

question LLLL.net western ones, future value?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have 100s of these and I am renewing them this week. All .nets are dropcaught, even the worst of these. I think Western Premiums can reach $60-70 within a few months?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yet its hard to sell them on namepros for any price…..even reg fee
i have started to get email again for my LLLL.net chips from china but nothing from western buyers

•••
yes I hear you. Anyways Im renewing them and lets see :)

•••
I had a client a few months back that had 400 western premium LLLL.NETs.. He could not even get them sold at 11$ per. So very though market.

We recently sold a number of CHIP LLLL.NET names at 100$ per in bulk. So those still sell. We are looking at liquidating around 4000 LLLL.NET names and have gotten some response, but they will sell cheap.

•••
I have one question.

I know about Chinese premium what but makes western premium chip.

Thanks.

•••
I dont own chips and my question was about Western Premiums, but the guy responded (thankfully) based on his own inventory which is only chips. I am yet to find someone in my same situation to ask :) but I will renew and see anyways.

•••
I dont own chips and my question was about Western Premiums, but the guy responded (thankfully) based on his own inventory which is only chips. I am yet to find someone in my same situation to ask :) but I will renew and see anyways.

I have some of these and will be dropping them all and indeed have started dropping them.
Don't see the demand for them either from domainers or end users.

This is just the start of mass drops coming up in a ton of these Chinese speculative markets that tanked.
Good luck renewing and hopefully things will look better in the future.

•••
Thanks for letting me know. I am buying a lot from people who are dropping. I believe these have value, maybe didnt yet succeed in selling much, but will hold for a while!

•••
Sold all mine $5 each some months ago and feel very happy about it :)

•••
All .nets are dropcaught, even the worst of these.
This is good news, but I'm curious. Do you mean ALL 4L.nets are caught or just the Western and Chinese premiums? Obviously there are a lot of registered 4L.nets that are neither.

•••
every single LLLL.net is dropcaught. I think all LLLL.net are already a100% confirmed registered since months now.

•••
every single LLLL.net is dropcaught. I think all LLLL.net are already a100% confirmed registered since months now.
Yes we are coming up on the one year anniversary of the buyout. It is very good news if they are all being caught. It would be good to know who is picking them up.

•••
4l.net are becoming available and expired at regfee every day.
sometimes 2, sometimes 10. etc.
some are western some are random
some get regged on spot, some a day later etc.
but usually they all get regged within few days.

i picked up a few in last few weeks... but only cause theer was a 1$ reg promo.
I personally would not pay them regfee. but that's your call to make.

good stuff to hunt down on expired at regfee under $1 promo though! but u gotta be fast when the promo is round ;)

picked up a few westerns like SMUH.net etc...

cheers

Last edited:
•••
I am gonna renew just 10 domains from 40. (%25 of portfolio)
This domains are on sale on NP but no interest, I believe that these domains will be better position next year but i can not take chance with my eyes closed. There is no indicator about what happens.

•••
4l.net are becoming available and expired at regfee every day.
sometimes 2, sometimes 10. etc.
some are western some are random
some get regged on spot, some a day later etc.
but usually they all get regged within few days.

i picked up a few in last few weeks... but only cause theer was a 1$ reg promo.
I personally would not pay them regfee. but that's your call to make.

good stuff to hunt down on expired at regfee under $1 promo though! but u gotta be fast when the promo is round ;)

picked up a few westerns like SMUH.net etc...

cheers

Is "U" western letter ? :)

•••
this is the time you can make good money if your on the right road.

•••
I have some of these and will be dropping them all and indeed have started dropping them.
Don't see the demand for them either from domainers or end users.

This is just the start of mass drops coming up in a ton of these Chinese speculative markets that tanked.
Good luck renewing and hopefully things will look better in the future.
why not offer them to someone who still has faith in them..

i still not sure what to do with mine

•••
I have a bit of an unusual offer for those interested.

We will swap your expiring LLLL.NET domains for other similar LLLL.NET that are renewed at a rate of 1:2 .. This means... You submit 100 LLLL.NET names for trade. We deliver a list from which you can chose 50 names that have at least 10 months left on expiry.

I know its a bit out there. But we actually did this with a couple of people already.

•••
i have about 15 western LLLL.net all expiry 2017, wanted to ask which is the best place to sell them? and how much maximum can i get? should i keep it for few months more or look forward to sell them quickly?

•••
i have about 15 western LLLL.net all expiry 2017, wanted to ask which is the best place to sell them? and how much maximum can i get? should i keep it for few months more or look forward to sell them quickly?

There is no interest from investors nowadays. Everybody will easily find this kind of domains next couple months because of the bulk dropping. After January (actually December is also OK because there are not so many domains which registared in Dec.15) you can sell them easily to everybody. I mean, investors and end-users.

However end-user side is always working. I had sold one domain from $500+ , approximately 6 months ago.
It was sedo bin sales.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back