IT.COM

LLLL.net COUNTDOWN

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
New Member Disclaimer: Four letter domain names are a relatively new investment category that is only beginning to gain traction in Dotcom. This domaining sector offers potentially larger returns than traditional revenue or traffic based domain names, however with this investment opportunity comes extravagant risk.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was only a matter of time... First King Com. Then .CN fell. And now... I present to you LLLL.net :!:

This thread is designed to elicit discussion about LLLL.nets. You're encouraged to post anything you feel is relevant to LLLL.nets in this thread. This includes sales information, new regs, ...

Feb 05, 2008: All quad premium LLLL.nets are registered

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
glabnet said:
Just regged XULI.net - full CVCV

Are available now:
EGLT.net
EMGF.net
HSRR.net
LBFL.net
LCHN.net

Took a few. NP$ donated for your trouble. Thanks!

•••
A couple of VCVC for sale...one expires in Feb, the other in April:

For Sale Here

---

•••
Are available now:

HIGD.net
HTIL.net
RHME.net
SRBF.net
SFGF.net
LRHG.net
FCGG.net
COGF.net
LCHN.net

•••
sfgf.net
higd.net
lrhg.net
lchn.net

dropped and available

•••
LBFI.NET Feb 02 2009

LGHI.NET Feb 02 2009

MHRI.NET Feb 02 2009

GTFG.NET Feb 05 2009

Anyone interested in them??
all at moniker
if yes do contact me...
i want to get rid of them...
Anuj

•••
Just regged from yesterday's drop:
UPOF.net - VCVC
Seach for "Up Of"
Google -105,000,000
MSN -2,530,000,000
Yahoo - 337,000,000

•••
summarizing the above posts and removing taken ones, still available LLLL.net as of now are:

HIGD.net
SRBF.net
SFGF.net
LRHG.net
COGF.net
LCHN.net

•••
•••
giving away following domains PM if anyone interested
FNGH.NET 2/5/2009 - godaddy [resolved]
FNPB.NET 2/5/2009 -godaddy [resolved]

Last edited:
•••
ds2007 said:
ds2007, anuj291, mozzeratti, diddie. krx(http://www.namepros.com/3278480-post6481.html) and other members of NP:

This thread not for sale your domains - where is the moderator of "Short "domain discussion???

•••
ds2007 said:

Got Them Both For Free, Thanx
Both Having Good Google Results :imho:
+ Rep on Your Way

•••
fpdn.net
lchn.net
cogf.net
higd.net
lrhg.net
sfgf.net
srbf.net

are available now

•••
I am leting these go for a price of $4..(ie $1 per domain)
LBFI.NET Feb 02 2009

LGHI.NET Feb 02 2009

MHRI.NET Feb 02 2009

GTFG.NET Feb 05 2009

Anyone interested in them??
all at moniker
if yes do contact me...
i want to get rid of them...
Anuj

•••
Unless you are looking at the long term, give it up - LLLL.net are worth nothing at the moment. I couldn't even give away some premium domains recently. Well, actually I did give a couple away, the others will drop if anyone wants them.

JOYP.net
OPYL.net

•••
chimaera said:
Unless you are looking at the long term, give it up - LLLL.net are worth nothing at the moment. I couldn't even give away some premium domains recently. Well, actually I did give a couple away, the others will drop if anyone wants them.

JOYP.net
OPYL.net

I agree that premium LLLL.net values have dropped significantly. However your example are not premiums and are bound to be dropped as people are even dropping premiums at the moment.

•••
I renewed all my quad-premiums. But there is a big difference between different quad-premiums. As you might have noted a lot of quad premium LLLL.coms are selling for 500-2000$ and some of them are selling for 150$! The same difference is in LLLL.net niche! So there is a huge difference between SLCA.net and LRHG.net!

•••
chimaera said:

JOYP.net
OPYL.net
PM me any lists of expiring LLLL.nets you are not going to renew - quad prem and good quality others. I might be able to give you something for them.

Personally, I'm not a big believer in the "one word + letter" type like JoyP. Just don't recall seeing many good sales of these...

•••
krx said:
PM me any lists of expiring LLLL.nets you are not going to renew - quad prem and good quality others. I might be able to give you something for them.

Personally, I'm not a big believer in the "one word + letter" type like JoyP. Just don't recall seeing many good sales of these...
Me either, only if the name is pronouncable.. I have one on sedo atm, Oilm.com :D

•••
Now there are 10 available quadpremium LLLL.net

•••
Available quadpremiums LLLL.net:

flhh.net
bffh.net
dlgt.net
bhmb.net
lchn.net
cogf.net
higd.net
lrhg.net
sfgf.net

•••
•••
Attention! This is not LLLL.net plug thread!
Please don't post here your LLLL.nets for sale!
We have a standalone thread for this!

•••
Recently won omur.net for $65 + reg fee at TDNAM but yesterday received email that previous owner has renewed domain and I will get refund.

•••
Has anyone had any luck selling stock symbols in LLLL.net? Names like RTEC, RUDN, RUNU, RUNC, RURL, RBNF, etc, just to name a few.

Seems like a lot of the names I search come up as stock symbols but I don't know what to do with them. Or are these TMs?

•••
Sorry, I apologize for my previous post. Won't happen again. :(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back