NameSilo

LLLL.net COUNTDOWN

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
New Member Disclaimer: Four letter domain names are a relatively new investment category that is only beginning to gain traction in Dotcom. This domaining sector offers potentially larger returns than traditional revenue or traffic based domain names, however with this investment opportunity comes extravagant risk.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was only a matter of time... First King Com. Then .CN fell. And now... I present to you LLLL.net :!:

This thread is designed to elicit discussion about LLLL.nets. You're encouraged to post anything you feel is relevant to LLLL.nets in this thread. This includes sales information, new regs, ...

Feb 05, 2008: All quad premium LLLL.nets are registered

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ja$on said:
if a domain gets more then 2 prebids they are the only ones allowed in the auction, right?
Right

•••
Ja$on said:
ahh, you grabbed those on snapnames today. :)

I got ywww.net and leoe.net

Ehehe yes. Maybe a little overpaid bomy.net, but well, i'm sure it worths..

•••
BladeMaster said:
Both or One

I paid $30 for BBHH and $30 for WWPP. Was it a good buy?

•••
•••
Hey everyone I was wondering what people think quad LLLL.nets will be worth after the first round of renewals? Most renewals should be happening within the next 5-6 months.

•••
•••
Stephen Watts said:
Hey everyone I was wondering what people think quad LLLL.nets will be worth after the first round of renewals? Most renewals should be happening within the next 5-6 months.

well i believe its regfee to $1X ish depending on demand
Unless there is a big buyer sweeping up all the premium LLLL.nets n stocking them up.just my 2cents

•••
Nice recently dropped and are available now:
UIPS.net - Your IPs
OHNY.net
DAYR.net

•••
glabnet said:
Nice recently dropped and are available now:
UIPS.net - Your IPs
OHNY.net
DAYR.net
Thanks. I took UIPS and OHNY.com It's pitty than NY is not in OHIO :)

•••
What are quad premium without F,G,H going for CVCV.net?

•••
I doubt there is a price guide on domains without FGH. Seriously, these are good letters.

•••
Ja$on said:
I doubt there is a price guide on domains without FGH. Seriously, these are good letters.

General sales trend in my experience have shown to have a lil less value compared to other premium letters. I'm just basing this on my observations.

•••
I have sold them all for the same price. I haven't had anyone complain about a domain having any of those 3 letters.

•••
TeddyBear said:
General sales trend in my experience have shown to have a lil less value compared to other premium letters. I'm just basing this on my observations.

When you're talking of higher priced domains like LLLL.coms you might be right, still I don't think this will affect LLLL.nets for now.

•••
picked up KKKJ.net for $15 today :)

•••
DLarkin84 said:
picked up KKKJ.net for $15 today :)
That's a good buy for triple DLarkin84

•••
MODP.net
BLOI.net
BDMG.net
PBFS.net
MLAO.net
SFHL.net
NLAF.net
FGPR.net

Are all available at TDNAM (TDNX) for $5 + regfee...

( use gdbb776 for 20% discount on renewal)

•••
Shenron said:
MODP.net
BLOI.net
BDMG.net
PBFS.net
MLAO.net
SFHL.net
NLAF.net
FGPR.net

Are all available at TDNAM (TDNX) for $5 + regfee...

( use gdbb776 for 20% discount on renewal)

Thanx for the list. I've just purchased them all. Rep added.

Edit - Apparently I'm too fond of you to add rep.

•••
Picked up a real killer ... KLLR.net

$5 + RF @ TDNX

Think I'll make it a site on Jerry Lee Lewis ("the killer")

•••
krx said:
Picked up a real killer ... KLLR.net

$5 + RF @ TDNX

Think I'll make it a site on Jerry Lee Lewis ("the killer")
I have KLLK.net and RLLR.net :)

Available now:
Qiuz.net - Quiz typo
Oqis - VCVC
Uhhi.net

Last edited:
•••
AussieDomainer said:
Thanx for the list. I've just purchased them all. Rep added.

Edit - Apparently I'm too fond of you to add rep.

Thx a lot for the NP$'s David!

•••
HI

Wow all good LLLL.nets are at rock bottom prices... seems like many people here are getting some great deals... and if they keep them for the long term, you should all do every well...

Tom

•••
I will need to renew about 700 LLLL.nets soon. Who can recommend me the cheapest registrar for renewing them? Selfish Fabulous denied my applications for premium parking program :(

•••
•••
Ergo said:
I will need to renew about 700 LLLL.nets soon. Who can recommend me the cheapest registrar for renewing them? Selfish Fabulous denied my applications for premium parking program :(
I use Internet.bs Registrar (My 88 .net domains are here).
Full transfer fee: $4.99 (Any number of domains - not bulk)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back