Dynadot

LLLL.net COUNTDOWN

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
New Member Disclaimer: Four letter domain names are a relatively new investment category that is only beginning to gain traction in Dotcom. This domaining sector offers potentially larger returns than traditional revenue or traffic based domain names, however with this investment opportunity comes extravagant risk.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was only a matter of time... First King Com. Then .CN fell. And now... I present to you LLLL.net :!:

This thread is designed to elicit discussion about LLLL.nets. You're encouraged to post anything you feel is relevant to LLLL.nets in this thread. This includes sales information, new regs, ...

Feb 05, 2008: All quad premium LLLL.nets are registered

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ja$on said:
I am guessing he has been grabbing everything with a U maybe?

I remember I managed to ret few PuuP.net (P - any premium letter, i.e ruug.net) just before David regged all available PuuP half a year ago :) :sold:

•••
Ja$on said:
I am guessing he has been grabbing everything with a U maybe?

Correctamondo :)

I grabbed a couple of hundred with the first three letters premiums and ending in a U.

I will likely grab the remaining 900 or so in the coming months so you can't say I haven't given fair warning if anyone's wanting some for themselves now :hehe:

•••
•••
Correctamondo

I grabbed a couple of hundred with the first three letters premiums and ending in a U.

I will likely grab the remaining 900 or so in the coming months so you can't say I haven't given fair warning if anyone's wanting some for themselves now

David. From info that I know domains ULLL.net will be more interesting than LLLU.net. There was a statistics that showed rate of domain registrations (with end-users) with different starting letters. And among leaders there were letters W and U. E.g. as starting letters they were better than H, F, O, etc. I myself did registered 54 LLLL.net domains - triple-premiums with W and with US ;) when they were available. I'm not sure if LLUS.net type domains are still available, but I think you can try to scan also LLNY.net, NYLL.net, UKLL.net and LLUK.net domains.

•••
Ergo said:
David. From info that I know domains ULLL.net will be more interesting than LLLU.net. There was a statistics that showed rate of domain registrations (with end-users) with different starting letters. And among leaders there were letters W and U. E.g. as starting letters they were better than H, F, O, etc. I myself did registered 54 LLLL.net domains - triple-premiums with W and with US ;) when they were available. I'm not sure if LLUS.net type domains are still available, but I think you can try to scan also LLNY.net, NYLL.net, UKLL.net and LLUK.net domains.

Thanks for the great tips. Rep added.

Out comes the credit card again :(

•••
LLLY.net shows 1483 available UPPP.net (triple premium)
and
61 with pattern UCCV,
363 with pattern UVCC among its.
(Scanned 06.09.2008)

13 with pattern UCVV:

UCOE.net
UCOI.net
UDAE.net
UFEI.net
UFEO.net
UGEI.net
UHAE.net
UHEI.net
UHEO.net
UHIE.net
UHIO.net
UHOE.net
UHOI.net
UPAE.net

Last edited:
•••
UHIO.net
Sounds like ohio!
thanks regged

Last edited:
•••
Regged uhoe like U HOE!!! ha ha
Rep added

•••
INDIGIAN.com said:
Regged uhoe like U HOE!!! ha ha
Rep added

Your mind is always in the gutter, for once its working for you!

Last edited:
•••
glabnet said:
13 with pattern UCVV:

UCOE.net
UCOI.net
UDAE.net
UFEI.net
UFEO.net
UGEI.net
UHAE.net
UHEI.net
UHEO.net
UHIE.net
UHIO.net
UHOE.net
UHOI.net
UPAE.net
Grabbed these...
UCOE.net
UCOI.net
UDAE.net
UPAE.net

(no f/g/h)

Rep+ to glabnet. Would rep ergo for the great tip but can't ... "We're glad that you're fond of this member, but ...".

•••
I've recently acquired these ones:

devl.net (devil typo)
taqu.net
bomy.net
keak.net
poov.net
scuu.net

;) i've spent less than $60 for all them.. bargain or overpaid?

•••
ahh, you grabbed those on snapnames today. :)

I got ywww.net and leoe.net

•••
Regged my self about 100 more with Triple Premium + letter U, W last few days.
+ some other.

Bought on eBay for $5.50 BEGN.NET

•••
bought BBHH and WWPP for $60... Was this a good buy?

•••
i got oPod.net today on snap ;) + iFre.net + RNDR.net

•••
DLarkin84 said:
bought BBHH and WWPP for $60... Was this a good buy?
Both or One
Toilet Monster said:
How much for opod u paid?

•••
BladeMaster said:
Both or One

How much for opod u paid?
$59 ;) just couldn't let it go..

•••
Toilet Monster said:
There was no opod.net on Snap today AFAIK? Was it private auction?

•••
•••
Ja$on said:
auction with just 1 other bidder.. the mysterious halvarez a.k.a snapnames;)

Ergo said:
There was no opod.net on Snap today AFAIK? Was it private auction?
lol all u guys missed it muahaha

I was the prebidder ;) dropped 3days ago

•••
ahh so it was a drop from a few days ago that there were multiple bidders on?

•••
Ja$on said:
ahh so it was a drop from a few days ago that there were multiple bidders on?

just one, which i suspect to be snapnames themselves..

•••
Toilet Monster said:
Ja$on said:
auction with just 1 other bidder.. the mysterious halvarez a.k.a snapnames;)
Why do you think halvarez is Snapnames? He never bids. At least in my auctions, and I met him very often. If I see just halvarez in bidders list I believe that name is already mine :) Or is it Snapnames backordering names for themselves?

•••
Ergo said:
Why do you think halvarez is Snapnames? He never bids. At least in my auctions, and I met him very often. If I see just halvarez in bidders list I believe that name is already mine :) Or is it Snapnames backordering names for themselves?

i think snapneams use halvarez to start public auctions if there's just one or no bidders for a preorder domain.

He never bids but usually is the 1st or 2nd bidder. just a little conspiracy theory from me..

•••
if a domain gets more then 2 prebids they are the only ones allowed in the auction, right?

I would imagine they do warehouse a few domains.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back