Domain Empire

LLLL.net COUNTDOWN

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
New Member Disclaimer: Four letter domain names are a relatively new investment category that is only beginning to gain traction in Dotcom. This domaining sector offers potentially larger returns than traditional revenue or traffic based domain names, however with this investment opportunity comes extravagant risk.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was only a matter of time... First King Com. Then .CN fell. And now... I present to you LLLL.net :!:

This thread is designed to elicit discussion about LLLL.nets. You're encouraged to post anything you feel is relevant to LLLL.nets in this thread. This includes sales information, new regs, ...

Feb 05, 2008: All quad premium LLLL.nets are registered

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Exactly, in theory, however .nets carry a bad vibe to some. I do agree that an average of xxx reg'ed of domains are good, it helps with the buyout. But again, a monopoly of investors could go bad or good, probably bad IMO. I think that the buyout is too far away from us right now to consider are LLLL.net's worth something more than $15.

I have a feeling that the LLLL.com buyout was different. .com's are the major TLD of the world, .net falling short behind. I just hope that these investments will rise to the occasion and show up high. I think as reseller's who control the monopoly, we must keep the price of .net's high to keep a stable economy for domains.

People who lowered their LLLL.com's essentially ruined the market. Domains were going hand-to-hand in less than an hour for cheap prices. People with somewhat good domains were forced to lower some of their prices to comply with the new norm. But if .net's are kept high and mighty after the buy-out, it may keep .net's in a good position.

Although, all it takes is one investor with 100 domains to screw it all up. Another question I have is how long can this actually go on for. clearly their is a very limited number of end-users who want LLLL.com's. With the .net's and .com's, when will this constant re-seller trading stop? I feel that LLLL.com's gave me a new and easier way to buy and sell domains. It is like one of the easiest ways to pocket money easier with investments.

But honestly, people will eventually be stuck with these premium, semi-crappy LLLL.net's that no one wants. Eventually, prices will drop, and the LLLL industry will go blank. LLL.com are too short for this too happen. Their value, I feel, can never drop because of the easy acronyms. But LLLL.com: I sold QAIV for some good money. IN THE END, WHO IS GOING TO WANT THIS DOMAIN?

No one, which is why I let it go. As soon as the market goes up, I want to cash-out my domains. I feel, that my predicted drop in LLLL.com's won't happen for a while. IMO
Thoughts?

•••
JrsDirectory said:
Exactly, in theory, however .nets carry a bad vibe to some. I do agree that an average of xxx reg'ed of domains are good, it helps with the buyout. But again, a monopoly of investors could go bad or good, probably bad IMO. I think that the buyout is too far away from us right now to consider are LLLL.net's worth something more than $15.

I have a feeling that the LLLL.com buyout was different. .com's are the major TLD of the world, .net falling short behind. I just hope that these investments will rise to the occasion and show up high. I think as reseller's who control the monopoly, we must keep the price of .net's high to keep a stable economy for domains.

People who lowered their LLLL.com's essentially ruined the market. Domains were going hand-to-hand in less than an hour for cheap prices. People with somewhat good domains were forced to lower some of their prices to comply with the new norm. But if .net's are kept high and mighty after the buy-out, it may keep .net's in a good position.

Although, all it takes is one investor with 100 domains to screw it all up. Another question I have is how long can this actually go on for. clearly their is a very limited number of end-users who want LLLL.com's. With the .net's and .com's, when will this constant re-seller trading stop? I feel that LLLL.com's gave me a new and easier way to buy and sell domains. It is like one of the easiest ways to pocket money easier with investments.

But honestly, people will eventually be stuck with these premium, semi-crappy LLLL.net's that no one wants. Eventually, prices will drop, and the LLLL industry will go blank. LLL.com are too short for this too happen. Their value, I feel, can never drop because of the easy acronyms. But LLLL.com: I sold QAIV for some good money. IN THE END, WHO IS GOING TO WANT THIS DOMAIN?

No one, which is why I let it go. As soon as the market goes up, I want to cash-out my domains. I feel, that my predicted drop in LLLL.com's won't happen for a while. IMO
Thoughts?
Don't give the secret away :)

•••
JrsDirectory said:

Thoughts?

Lets remember that there will be price fluxuations in any market.. lets all remember lll.coms were once a reg fee too? On top of that with the economy in the us like it is, we should not be wondering about people selling llll.coms for cheap.. And may some of us keep in mind the economy WILL get better even if it is a year or two down the road.. llll.coms will never be a reg fee again. imo..
A 6k hit for my starting company is just a bit much.. for a lll.com its a steal. Just not affordable.. The next best thing for me is a llll.com!! And well to be honest for some of us a pronouncable llll.com is a bit steep as well, not to mention already with an end user. If an llll.com is over 2k and is parked I dont think small companys will have a problem with the .net.. on top of this all domains have went up in value as far as I have seen, a recent post on NP

Qoute

"Some history from an involved observer regarding SS.com:

Back in 2004, this domain was offered for sale privately and sold to the current owner/now seller for about $40k. Back then, I also put in a bid at ~ $25k, but the current owner (now seller) bought it with the higher bid.

Looking back now, that was a tremendous hold and sale by the current owner/now seller. He bought it for about $40k 4 years ago and held on to get $1.25M today"

end quote

Im not saying all domains will have this affect But I truly believe any .net or .com that is shorter then 4 letters will be worth a good amount.. even if it takes four years!!

Supply and demand takes the cake.. Im selling llll.coms to reg llll.nets I think with all of the countdowns are having this effect. And yes JRS people will sell for cheap, But will you buy for the right price? Are you a price haggler? We all have caused a price drop for our llll.coms to put money in other investments or to pay off that credit card!! and im sure the price will come back up.. Its just a matter of time :)

I gaurantee if Microsoft comes out with a new game system called the QAIV!! someone will be happy that they bought that domain from you!! have you ever put qaiv in google?

QA- Quality Advisor?
IV- ImproVment ImproVer?
Kudos to whom ever stole that one :)

now to continue the countdown!!

I regged ellk.net yesterday along with another 4!!

:yell:

Last edited:
•••
Some expired at last time and available:

Domains Pattern Quality Rank Google
SZOR.net CCVC PPPW LLLL 2630000 - times (Hungarian) somebody reg. it
CZYJ.net CCVC PBBW LLLL 694000
YRJO.net VCCV PPBB LLLL 617000
MLHY.net CCCV PPPB LLLL 586000
PSUJ.net CCVC PPBB LLLL 229000
PHYA.net CCVV PPPB LLLL 177000
ZELV.net CVCC PPBW LLLL 165000
JMDM.net CCCC PPPB LXLX 120000
LYDT.net CVCC PPPB LLLL 115000
HYRS.net CVCC PPPB LLLL 104000
SAXL.net CVCC PPPW LLLL 84600 somebody reg. it
RMUT.net CCVC PPPB LLLL 82400
TKAM.net CCVC PPPB LLLL 76900
OLSZ.net VCCC PPPW LLLL 65800
IJST.net VCCC PPPB LLLL 60700
ZDEB.net CCVC PPPW LLLL 60200
TLOU.net CCVV PPPB LLLL 57500
MOVQ.net CVCC PPBW LLLL 54000
WEUN.net CVVC PPBB LLLL 42900
TUKT.net CVCC PPBB XLLX 41100 - discipline (Swedish)
SVAX.net CCVC PPBW LLLL 37100
KCHU.net CCCV PPBB LLLL 29400
PCBV.net CCCC PPPB LLLL 27800
KSMN.net CCCC PPPB LLLL 26400
EHYT.net VCYC PPPB LLLL 25500
DLEW.net CCVC PPPB LLLL 23700
VGDA.net CCCV PPPB LLLL 23700
VPAF.net CCVC PPPB LLLL 22600
NKUM.net CCVC PPBB LLLL 19900
VDIF.net CCVC PPPB LLLL 18000
MUGN.net CVCC PPPB LLLL 17600
SKUJ.net CCVC PBBB LLLL 16700
SYKN.net CVCC PPBB LLLL 11000
GOJS.net CVCC PPPB LLLL 10800
XUIX.net CVVC PBWW XLLX 9370
DXLI.net CCCV PPPW LLLL 8560
SIVD.net CVCC PPPB LLLL 7650
HWLA.net CCCV PPPB LLLL 7050
RYTK.net CVCC PPBB LLLL 6320
YITN.net VVCC PPPB LLLL 4720
PCJT.net CCCC PPPB LLLL 4580
HBJN.net CCCC PPPB LLLL 4490
MBGW.net CCCC PPPB LLLL 4010
PCYM.net CCVC PPPB LLLL 4000
XSWM.net CCCC PPBW LLLL 3470
RYSJ.net CVCC PPBB LLLL 3140

Last edited:
•••
Yesterday's refund domains. Let me know if you reg any. :)

You want first dibs on daily refund lists, maybe we can work out a deal. :D

Code:
abfz.net
aczj.net
adfz.net
afcz.net
afnj.net
afpj.net
afrj.net
afrk.net
afsx.net
agjn.net
agjo.net
agjp.net
agjr.net
agko.net
agkp.net
agkr.net
agnk.net
aiwx.net
ajbp.net
ajdk.net
ajgc.net
ajqc.net
ajrm.net
akhy.net
akjp.net
anyh.net[COLOR=DarkRed] - VERY NICE[/COLOR]
avyf.net
awsv.net
axxh.net
aylk.net
bbyf.net
bkwn.net
bmzu.net
bsyc.net
btyy.net
bznc.net
cgvs.net
cicx.net - TAKEN!
cnuv.net
csdz.net
cvui.net
dbue.net
djpe.net
dkwj.net
dwaz.net
dxoa.net
eowr.net
ergk.net
ewbo.net
fcuv.net
fqfi.net
fugk.net
fzbg.net
fztj.net
gsfw.net
gtcq.net
gtdj.net
gtdk.net
gtgy.net
gtpk.net
gvbi.net
gzdi.net
gzel.net
gzxq.net
gzzd.net
gzzw.net
hhjd.net
htwa.net
hwpt.net
hyty.net[COLOR=DarkRed] - VERY NICE[/COLOR]
hyxy.net
iovl.net
iusx.net
ivyv.net
ixty.net
izlz.net
jaxg.net
jcwp.net
jdfh.net
jdjf.net
jfph.net
jfsn.net
jidl.net
jnmi.net
joml.net
jtyl.net
jwda.net
kfyr.net
kjdg.net
kjyb.net
kmyu.net
knfm.net
kppt.net
ksro.net
kwku.net
kwpu.net
kwut.net
kwys.net
kyzu.net
ljdd.net
lnjo.net
lnwc.net
lovl.net
lpqg.net
lrvb.net
lryp.net
ltlk.net
lvai.net
lvfw.net
lxur.net
mciw.net
mcji.net
mgzj.net
mjnd.net
mpyy.net
mszj.net
mwrt.net
mxnj.net
ngsw.net
nhzq.net
njmu.net
nxdt.net
nxil.net
nxli.net
nxta.net
nzjs.net
oevr.net
ofbx.net
ogxn.net
ojkk.net
onqs.net
oswb.net
ouzq.net
pczo.net
phzh.net
plcq.net
pmxj.net
pmzw.net
pumv.net
pxvo.net
qacp.net
qjun.net
qnqt.net
qpdo.net
qpem.net
qpgk.net
qpgo.net
qqcm.net
qqjb.net
qstu.net
qtrm.net
qudw.net
quef.net
qxyr.net
qygd.net
qyql.net
qyqm.net
qywf.net
qzgs.net
qzmk.net
qzzm.net
rabx.net
rajc.net
rapq.net
rkhq.net
rsoy.net
rugk.net
rvtu.net
sahj.net
scjg.net
sgvg.net
sgxl.net
skjk.net
skkz.net
snvx.net
spvn.net
sqix.net
stxj.net
swuv.net
sxvj.net
sxxe.net
syfm.net
szmf.net
szqt.net
tcxg.net
tdjl.net
tfaz.net
tjhz.net
tjwh.net
tklk.net
tlun.net
tmtu.net
txds.net
tyac.net[COLOR=DarkRed] - VERY NICE[/COLOR]
tyyb.net
tzjx.net
ukbo.net
unth.net
uoin.net
uwdh.net
vdli.net
vizt.net
vkem.net
vntq.net
vqoh.net
vsum.net
vwcc.net
vwdi.net
vxie.net
vxvi.net
wbya.net
wexh.net
wfrl.net
wgeh.net
wghr.net
wgii.net
wgil.net
whmy.net
wjbf.net
wkbb.net
wmgp.net
wnkk.net
womq.net
wpln.net
wruf.net
wvua.net
wzmx.net
wzrx.net
wzxi.net
xasx.net
xfqw.net
xgqs.net
xjlz.net
xjnu.net
xmrz.net
xmse.net
xnmc.net
xnoo.net
xple.net
xpya.net
xqbb.net
xrvt.net
xryy.net
xtjs.net
xtyf.net
xyjn.net
xzcy.net
xzmk.net
xzmo.net
xzoe.net
xzsa.net
yaoj.net
ydmm.net
yftg.net
yhzm.net
yjiv.net
ynxh.net
yphh.net
yrib.net
ysyp.net
ywar.net
zgcd.net
ztmx.net
zubc.net

Last edited:
•••
I took cicx.net. Thanks.

Also note in the list eovr.net, a bad typo of "over", lovl.net :xf.love: and unth.net

•••
•••
glabnet said:

CZYJ.net CCVC PBBW LLLL 694000
YRJO.net VCCV PPBB LLLL 617000
MLHY.net CCCV PPPB LLLL 586000
PSUJ.net CCVC PPBB LLLL 229000
PHYA.net CCVV PPPB LLLL 177000
ZELV.net CVCC PPBW LLLL 165000
JMDM.net CCCC PPPB LXLX 120000
LYDT.net CVCC PPPB LLLL 115000
HYRS.net CVCC PPPB LLLL 104000
SAXL.net CVCC PPPW LLLL 84600 somebody reg. it
/FONT]

I regged saxl :D
If i had money left there is 10 or more i want, but i have no money :(

ty for the list btw.

•••
glabnet said:

It was I :) Thanks !

•••
qwerz said:
It was I :) Thanks !
I went for that too, but too late. I wish I new more languages than Hungarian, I'm sure there are gems right in front of me... I did get 'gyar.net' awhile back, though. That's Hungarian for 'factory'... and gets type-ins! :)

•••
PHFB - Picked it up by hand, $6.04 at Moniker.

skuc.net is currently available. First one to grab it wins. Maybe a little rep+ if you reg please. :D

Last edited:
•••
i win :D. rep your way

jweb.net said:
PHFB - Picked it up by hand, $6.04 at Moniker.

skuc.net is currently available. First one to grab it wins. Maybe a little rep+ if you reg please. :D

•••
haha grats bro, i wanted to buy it but work blocked dynadot so I would of had to wait until I got home. I didn't want to use moniker for anything other then quad premiums.

•••
http://www.google.com/search?q=qaiv All it could find was some sort of job if that.

Look, I never said that LLLL.com's will be come reg'ed fee again, and if so that's not what I meant. I meant that LLLL.com's may come down in price to 20-30. I agree, they will never hit reg or lower.

My main point is mainstream now. It is irrelevant to bring up two or four years down the road because that hasn't happened yet. I am referring to LLLL.nets and their future. It's great if LLLL.com's will go up in two years, but many people don't wait that long and do transactions daily.

In four years after the buy-out and buying and selling i don't know if they will be worth money or not. (.nets.) They probably will but who knows. I never brought anything up about small companies buying domains, I refer only to resellers. But to satisfy, a small company or big, would want the .com because of natural response to the TLD, a big company would acquire it, a small would go for .net. Again, not talking about that though.

The quote is great, I will admit, but let's face it, there is a difference going from LLL to LL to LLLL than LLLL.com to LLLL.net. IMO Of course everything will flux once in a while, but the market is in a big flux. It will fix eventually, but this isn't a one day or week thing. Maybe 3-4 weeks already. Bads will go down, goods will go up.

Again, back to LLLL.nets. I have been snatching a few that would go for some money as .coms, so I am hoping for the same effect! Qikk.net QUUE.net!
:sold:

domainator1 said:
Lets remember that there will be price fluxuations in any market.. lets all remember lll.coms were once a reg fee too? On top of that with the economy in the us like it is, we should not be wondering about people selling llll.coms for cheap.. And may some of us keep in mind the economy WILL get better even if it is a year or two down the road.. llll.coms will never be a reg fee again. imo..
A 6k hit for my starting company is just a bit much.. for a lll.com its a steal. Just not affordable.. The next best thing for me is a llll.com!! And well to be honest for some of us a pronouncable llll.com is a bit steep as well, not to mention already with an end user. If an llll.com is over 2k and is parked I dont think small companys will have a problem with the .net.. on top of this all domains have went up in value as far as I have seen, a recent post on NP

Qoute

"Some history from an involved observer regarding SS.com:

Back in 2004, this domain was offered for sale privately and sold to the current owner/now seller for about $40k. Back then, I also put in a bid at ~ $25k, but the current owner (now seller) bought it with the higher bid.

Looking back now, that was a tremendous hold and sale by the current owner/now seller. He bought it for about $40k 4 years ago and held on to get $1.25M today"

end quote

Im not saying all domains will have this affect But I truly believe any .net or .com that is shorter then 4 letters will be worth a good amount.. even if it takes four years!!

Supply and demand takes the cake.. Im selling llll.coms to reg llll.nets I think with all of the countdowns are having this effect. And yes JRS people will sell for cheap, But will you buy for the right price? Are you a price haggler? We all have caused a price drop for our llll.coms to put money in other investments or to pay off that credit card!! and im sure the price will come back up.. Its just a matter of time :)

I gaurantee if Microsoft comes out with a new game system called the QAIV!! someone will be happy that they bought that domain from you!! have you ever put qaiv in google?

QA- Quality Advisor?
IV- ImproVment ImproVer?
Kudos to whom ever stole that one :)

now to continue the countdown!!

I regged ellk.net yesterday along with another 4!!

:yell:
:sold:

•••
Just grabbed another LLLL.net

•••
•••
List of all available LLLL.NET with double letters and 3 premium letters (10,914 available domains)

AA - 85
SS - 247
CC - 259
OO - 260
EE - 271
II - 334
TT - 641
DD - 674
MM - 679
BB - 737
PP - 849
LL - 891
HH - 918
NN - 923
GG - 1002
FF - 1028
RR - 1115

Last edited:
•••
qwerz said:
List of all available LLLL.NET with double letters and 3 premium letters (10,913 available domains)

AA - 85
SS - 247
CC - 259
OO - 260
EE - 271
II - 334
TT - 641
DD - 674
MM - 679
BB - 737
PP - 849
LL - 891
HH - 918
NN - 923
GG - 1002
FF - 1028
RR - 1115

Nice stats. Rep Added.

•••
qwerz said:
List of all available LLLL.NET with double letters and 3 premium letters (10,913 available domains)

AA - 85
SS - 247
CC - 259
OO - 260
EE - 271
II - 334
TT - 641
DD - 674
MM - 679
BB - 737
PP - 849
LL - 891
HH - 918
NN - 923
GG - 1002
FF - 1028
RR - 1115

thanks for the list. I took:

ixaa.net
oxaa.net

•••
•••
HI

I just got BJan.net for $6 :)

Thanks
Tom Dahne

•••
Refunded LLLL.net from 16 to 18 march you can see now on my site:
.NET -> Refunded -> 16.03.08
All amount more then 900 domains.

•••
glabnet said:

just reged Oevr (Typo of OVER)
+Rep added

•••
glabnet said:
Wow, that's quite a lot of refunded.

I'm running a scan throughout today, so I'll include these in the scan later.

It seems as though there might be a small rise in the overall number available, though. We'll see though :)

•••
Yesterdays .net refund list was about 2MB in size, largest one I have seen in months.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back