NameSilo

LLLL.net COUNTDOWN

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
New Member Disclaimer: Four letter domain names are a relatively new investment category that is only beginning to gain traction in Dotcom. This domaining sector offers potentially larger returns than traditional revenue or traffic based domain names, however with this investment opportunity comes extravagant risk.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was only a matter of time... First King Com. Then .CN fell. And now... I present to you LLLL.net :!:

This thread is designed to elicit discussion about LLLL.nets. You're encouraged to post anything you feel is relevant to LLLL.nets in this thread. This includes sales information, new regs, ...

Feb 05, 2008: All quad premium LLLL.nets are registered

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
glabnet said:
Ken, you can't do anything bad. It is my program trouble. After 20 min I'll repair it and all will be OK.

Ediited.

All done and now all work fine!

By the way:

Just scanned ALL VCCV,CVVC,CVCV,VCVC,CVVV,VCVV,VVCV and VVVC.net 19,682 available. You can look its on my site.
Available->.NET->13.03.08
I have modified filter for best selection.
Thanks George, it's working fine now. Got to say it's an excellent tool to gauge relative value. Really fine work.

Just picked up eniw.net for $5 ($15 w/RF) off TDNAM.

•••
Thanks Ken.

It appears, SELECT and COPY from appraisal grid does not work in FireFox. Works only in IE. In the others browsers I did not check.

•••
glabnet said:
Ken, you can't do anything bad. It is my program trouble. After 20 min I'll repair it and all will be OK.

Ediited.

All done and now all work fine!

By the way:

Just scanned ALL VCCV,CVVC,CVCV,VCVC,CVVV,VCVV,VVCV and VVVC.net 19,682 available. You can look its on my site.
Available->.NET->13.03.08
I have modified filter for best selection.

I probably sound like an idiot, but I'm struggling with your website.
I select the "Available" tick box, then click on .net and then 13.03.08 and then nothing happens?

How do i view the list? :)

•••
citricsquid said:
I probably sound like an idiot, but I'm struggling with your website.
I select the "Available" tick box, then click on .net and then 13.03.08 and then nothing happens?

How do i view the list? :)
I don't know why foryou don't work :(
All works for me fine (on IE and FireFox)
You have made all correctly, try once again.

•••
krx said:
Anybody else having trouble with glabnet's online appraisal tool? Can't get it to run...

Maybe I used it too much and broke it.

Buy the offline version of it :) It's well worth your money. ;)

•••
I just got an offer at Sedo for a LLLL.net I bought less than a week ago. I paid $50, got offered $100. It was one with the first two letters being the same, and the last two letters being the same. It was also all premium.

•••
You Mean Something like AABB ?

Don't sell!

•••
Anyone have an updated count and any lists for us? ;)

-Bill

•••
I assume your talking about the pbpb(.)net you got for $50? If yes, then it is certainly worth it to sell for $100. Its current value would be around $75.

•••
Shenron said:
Buy the offline version of it :) It's well worth your money. ;)
No doubt a good investment, but unfortunately doesn't run on my Mac OS. :(

•••
•••
Basement said:
I assume your talking about the pbpb(.)net you got for $50? If yes, then it is certainly worth it to sell for $100. Its current value would be around $75.
It was actually PPBB.net. I countered with $600. If he accepts, I make a hefty profit, if not, I make a good profit in some years.

•••
Bill said:

-Bill
GFNB.net is correct from the 11th.

Unfortunately my internet has been really bad recently (this page taken 30+ seconds to load, for example) hence LLLL.net scans are slightly delayed at the moment.

Although from what I've briefly seen (when the scans were going okay, before cutting out..) registrations do seem to be picking up pace :)

•••
Yeah, if you like such names (like me) then you wouldn't want to sell but I assumed you were looking for a quick flip.
Forgive the mistake on my part, I confused it with the PBPB.()net Gary (Buckshotdots) at Snap.

•••
I now own exactly 99 great LLLL.net's. If anyone wants to donate me one to make it 100 I will happily accept. :D

•••
jweb.net said:
I love 4lnets :D
I know the feeling.

Just won ebeb.net for $69 at NJ (a quad VCVC repeating duo). :xf.love:

•••
krx said:
I know the feeling.

Just won ebeb.net for $69 at NJ (a quad VCVC repeating duo). :xf.love:

great name. it is worth much more, at least low $xxx :imho:

•••
bfluid said:
I now own exactly 99 great LLLL.net's. If anyone wants to donate me one to make it 100 I will happily accept. :D

You lucky devil. I have maybe 20 great ones and the others are so-so. :)

Ahh, why did I ever get out of the domain business I will never know.

•••
Bill said:

-Bill

I'm not sure what lists you want but I have just finished
all the A's, and this is what's left ...

Last edited:
•••
There are currently 2888 triple premium with double letters (AABC, ABBC, or ABCC) left.

List attached. Rep appreciated.

•••
I don't own but interesting lwwl.net.

•••
Within the past couple years I bought tons and tons of QUAD premium LLLL.nets with the best letters. Like DDED.net FAAH.net LLPD.net AALD.net AALH.net, AEEO.net etc. I was shocked when I spent at least 3 hours tonight searching thousands and thousands of combinations and too my suprise every single LLLL.net that came back available had a Z, Y, X, V, J, Q, K or U in it. I can not belive how fast the good combinations have gone in such a short amount of time. It looks very promising for future of LLLL.net's :)

•••
RandomThinkers said:
Within the past couple years I bought tons and tons of QUAD premium LLLL.nets with the best letters. Like DDED.net FAAH.net LLPD.net AALD.net AALH.net, AEEO.net etc. I was shocked when I spent at least 3 hours tonight searching thousands and thousands of combinations and too my suprise every single LLLL.net that came back available had a Z, Y, X, V, J, Q, K or U in it. I can not belive how fast the good combinations have gone in such a short amount of time. It looks very promising for future of LLLL.net's :)

Promising indeed. Quad premiums ran out about a month ago. They have an unofficial value of at least 10 bucks and rising. Still lots of decent pronouncibles though.

•••
Just reg'd LLMY.net -- ladies love my dot net! :D

•••
Thanks for the list rpanella. I just devoured another 250 of these babies. Doing my part to help end this countdown :)

Rep added.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back