IT.COM

LLLL.net COUNTDOWN

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
New Member Disclaimer: Four letter domain names are a relatively new investment category that is only beginning to gain traction in Dotcom. This domaining sector offers potentially larger returns than traditional revenue or traffic based domain names, however with this investment opportunity comes extravagant risk.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was only a matter of time... First King Com. Then .CN fell. And now... I present to you LLLL.net :!:

This thread is designed to elicit discussion about LLLL.nets. You're encouraged to post anything you feel is relevant to LLLL.nets in this thread. This includes sales information, new regs, ...

Feb 05, 2008: All quad premium LLLL.nets are registered

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
glabnet said:
Refunded 10-11.03.2008 and just scanned:

Domains Pattern Quality Rank Google
UYME.NET
JPEJ.NET

Just regged those 2, great domains
B.UYME.NET

Repped++
Sent you 10Np$

•••
just regged "volb.net" 92k+ google results

•••
Ross860 said:
just regged "volb.net" 92k+ google results
Nice grab, gotta love the pronounceable ones :)

•••
Yep, pronounceable 4L.net domains are the way to go.
Being the proud owner of some domains which fall under that category I strongly believe in the future of these.

•••
I just picked up the following names which I think are fairly pronounceable considering whats left:

ecty
eurd
eurm
guak
huct
jift
juld
jurf
jurp
kawk
kupt
ougs
oxle
typt
uncy
unzo
vaic
vuld
wurn
xerg
xerm
yaft
yalf
yaul
yaut
yect
yelf
yeph
yept
yoct
yuct
yumb
yurb
yurm
yurn
zerl
zoax
zoct
zows
zuct
zued
zyal

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
•••
I particularly like zued (reminds me of sued)
Fairly good picks out of the remaining domains.
I'll be going on such a hunt myself later on.

•••
•••
•••
•••
tjboy said:
what about sshy.net?

SSHY - Suomen Sukuhistoriallinen Yhdistys ry. :)
SSHY:n digitointiprojekti mahdollistaa arkistomateriaalin tutkimisen internetin välityksellä. Sivuiltamme löydät digitoituja rippi- ja muita kirkonkirjoja.

•••
I like yurn.net from your list

•••
cyber, I think you may flood yourself out of good returns. I found out it's best to just keep it to a few especially if you are using the same title.

•••
I just picked these up.. I love the typos!!!
:)
arrw.net
bchy.net
bggz.net
bgrz.net
bhve.net
crpy.net
crpz.net
crwn.net
drzl.net
dsty.net
zppd.net
zppr.net
zrro.net

•••
Very nice domainator1. I knew you would turn around and join the 4L.net crew. :D

•••
glabnet said:
SSHY - Suomen Sukuhistoriallinen Yhdistys ry. :)
SSHY:n digitointiprojekti mahdollistaa arkistomateriaalin tutkimisen internetin välityksellä. Sivuiltamme löydät digitoituja rippi- ja muita kirkonkirjoja.

:) thanks

•••
I guess I didnt want to be left out completly :)

•••
domainator1 said:
I guess I didnt want to be left out completly :)

:hi:

•••
I just regged up xeun.net
So now i have:
nefr.net (noescapefromreality ^__^)
jpej.net (jpeg?)
xeun.net ( xenu?)
uyme.net (b.uyme.net :D)

I did have:
ngdl.net
ngul.net
syzo.net

But, i sold them :(

•••
You could buy my owyn.net for $15 and have a vcvc.net :)

Or my owto.net and setup a h.owto.net to go with your other hack domain. :)

Last edited:
•••
citricsquid said:
nefr.net (noescapefromreality ^__^)
I like nefr!

•••
Anybody else having trouble with glabnet's online appraisal tool? Can't get it to run...

Maybe I used it too much and broke it.

•••
krx said:
Anybody else having trouble with glabnet's online appraisal tool? Can't get it to run...

Maybe I used it too much and broke it.

Ken, you can't do anything bad. It is my program trouble. After 20 min I'll repair it and all will be OK.

Ediited.

All done and now all work fine!

By the way:

Just scanned ALL VCCV,CVVC,CVCV,VCVC,CVVV,VCVV,VVCV and VVVC.net 19,682 available. You can look its on my site.
Available->.NET->13.03.08
I have modified filter for best selection.

Last edited:
•••
These llll.nets are going to go quicker then ever.. llll.nets are already being sold in the forums for much more value then a reg fee.

•••
domainator1 said:
These llll.nets are going to go quicker then ever.. llll.nets are already being sold in the forums for much more value then a reg fee.

You're doing well at getting them sold, you've persuaded me to invest in a couple more, going to see what i can get now :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back