NameSilo

LLLL.com offer

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

xman

Domain Hack KingVIP Member
Impact
236
I got an email asking whether my CVCC.com is for sale. I responded by saying I might develop the domain and if he's interested I might sell it. I ask how much is he willing to pay for the domain. He responded with $100 offer. I know this is very small amount.

The domain is somewhat pronounceable and i'm thinking to counter. How much do you guys think I should counter?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
VURG said:
I don't like V for acronyms.

VURG.com was what got me interested in 4 letter domains. I found it hard to believe that I got it for reg fee.

What's brandable and what's a good acronym is very different. (e.g. Z is a very popular letter for brandable terms and yet it is one of the worst acronym letters.)

so....what would you rate better better between:

OZUD.com & IFUV.com ?

Thanks
 
0
•••
Ppl .. do you forget the main subject of this thread? :)
 
0
•••
eg.domains said:
Ppl .. do you forget the main subject of this thread? :)


yep sorry....but I guess it`s all related , by the way DYYO does not work to me :(
 
0
•••
But VTEC and VTOC is a TM. thay use V

I think if pronounciable has potential to be a brand.
NOt just acronyms
 
0
•••
italiandragon said:
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????? ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT YELX IS PRONUNCIABLE AND WORTH MORE THAN $10 ????

BOY.....IF THAT IS TRUE....WHY DID i HAVE TROUBLE TO SELL YILX FOR $10 AND ENDED UP SELLING IT FOR $3 ?????
The name I got an offer for contains an X and J and to be honest the letter structure with YELX is a little similar.

I guess the difference between the names that was sold for $3 (i would think this one was sold with another domainer) is that I didn't offer the domain to the end user. Instead he emailed me stating that he's interested with this specific domain. Obviously, an end user has a need for that specific domain.
 
0
•••
xman said:
The name I got an offer for contains an X and J and to be honest the letter structure with YELX is a little similar.

I guess the difference between the names that was sold for $3 (i would think this one was sold with another domainer) is that I didn't offer the domain to the end user. Instead he emailed me stating that he's interested with this specific domain. Obviously, an end user has a need for that specific domain.


true, but Vurg and I were always talking about reseller prices....as it should be normal. A end-user price can be without limit.
 
0
•••
italiandragon said:
Vurg and I were always talking about reseller prices....as it should be normal.
that's always good to know.

A end-user price can be without limit.
I second to that
 
0
•••
italiandragon said:
true, but Vurg and I were always talking about reseller prices....as it should be normal. A end-user price can be without limit.

$3 for YILX.com sounds like a rushed sale to me. Names like this often sell very low because the growth of these names has been fast but often resellers will pay mid $XX - low $XXX. I would have payed quite a bit more as I like the name. This quality name gets backordered all the time.

I've rushed sales before. I've sold names worth $60+ (to resellers) for less than $10 many times.

My initial comments on counter offers are based on this:

a) If I think I can replace the name with something similar for low-mid $XX, then I would use a counter offer in the $300-$700 range.

b) If I think I expect that replacing the name with something similar will cost me low-mid $XXX, then I would use a counter offer in the $700-$1500 range.

c) Getting paid takes a while and the LLLL.com market is very confusing at the moment and there is no way of knowing if there is growth in the value of the name in the period of sale.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
VURG said:
What's brandable and what's a good acronym is very different. (e.g. Z is a very popular letter for brandable terms and yet it is one of the worst acronym letters.)

oh! wow .. I have UZMM.com (my one and only LLLL.com), If your comments are true then 'Z' must be adding some value in it.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back