IT.COM

advice 4L .net rent?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DeeJay23

Established Member
Impact
Hi All,

I have contacted an end-user that I would say is really interested in the 4L .net I offered him. I price it at high $x,xxx on which he said we can't have a deal right now for financial reasons and might be able to do so after several months to raise the fund. I counter with an offer for him to rent it for the meantime instead if he wants. And he asked me how much would it cost, on which I have not yet responded and instead answered his technical queries first like hosting and site migration.

I wish to ask you all, how much would you price a year rent for a 4L .net?

P.S. I'm thinking about $50+ a month but I am not sure if it is a low price or not.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You are kinda leaving us in the dark without telling us the name or giving us an idea of how in demand it is. It really depends on what you would be satisfied with and what is reasonable when it comes to all pricing. If you believe $50 a month is fair, then $50 a month is probably fair.

.net demand isn't as high as we would like it to be, so I wouldn't be too picky..
Hi All,

I have contacted an end-user that I would say is really interested in the 4L .net I offered him. I price it at high $x,xxx on which he said we can't have a deal right now for financial reasons and might be able to do so after several months to raise the fund. I counter with an offer for him to rent it for the meantime instead if he wants. And he asked me how much would it cost, on which I have not yet responded and instead answered his technical queries first like hosting and site migration.

I wish to ask you all, how much would you price a year rent for a 4L .net?

P.S. I'm thinking about $50+ a month but I am not sure if it is a low price or not.

•••
You could try for 20% upfront with the balance paid down over 3 yrs. Domain name holding transaction can be done through escrow.com

•••
You are kinda leaving us in the dark without telling us the name or giving us an idea of how in demand it is. It really depends on what you would be satisfied with and what is reasonable when it comes to all pricing. If you believe $50 a month is fair, then $50 a month is probably fair.

.net demand isn't as high as we would like it to be, so I wouldn't be too picky..
Thanks for the insight. I don't wish to divulge the name right now, but it is a vccc combination. .org is already developed and used by a dental org and the .com is for sale by its owner. I would say demand is low for this one.

•••
You could try for 20% upfront with the balance paid down over 3 yrs. Domain name holding transaction can be done through escrow.com
Thank you for this! This is really helpful. I'll look into escrow about their terms regarding this kind of setup.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back