IT.COM

LLLL.com Live Auction

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

bfluid

Mr. LLLL ManVIP Member
Impact
No more submissions.

The "LLLL.com Exclusive Live Auction" is final. It will be held on March 22nd at 3PM EST (GMT-5).

For listings: http://www.tymaier.com/listings/ .

This auction will be conducted in the Namepros Chatroom. :)

Prebidding here.

No submission fee.

To sell your LLLL.com's please send me the following information about the name(s) you are selling:

Name:
Registrar:
Expiration:
Description (If any, this doesn't matter unless you want to utilize it.):
Payment Options:

Reserve is gone and we are going to impend a buyout clause instead. The clause is 20% with a $5 cap.

Also, Bidders with 0 trader rating must complete payment on a winning auction before bidding again.

With Integrity,
Ty Maier

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Would you guys prefer the auction to be held here on NamePros or rather on its own site?

•••
buyout clause has always been there for normal namepros auction hosted by RJ
however of course not many accept it here..
i personally think reserve shud be necessary esp for big lots or high value domains because buyers who oredi won the big lot might not be interested in other domain since he oredi got one big lot to pay but end up buyout instead..so he missed alot other auctions..

anyway just my 2cents
bfluid thks for the great work..although i wasnt there for the auction coz i was up 40 hours n eventually slept just one hour befor ethe auction..
n although my domains din get good price but i wud liketo thks u for all the great work..donating all my nps to ya.. n add rep to ya..

•••
Its better if its at namepros as it would attract more buyers.
You can always have the auction site where a seller can create an account and upload details of domains he wishes to auction etc. Can also track the event there.

But the actual auction should be @ NP imo

•••
Well both have advantages and disadvantages. Here are the advantage/disadvantages to holding this on NP.

Advantages -
1. Existing member base
2. Easy member verification
3. Inherent setup for Live Auctions

Disadvantages
1. Cannot advertise on other domain forums (competing)
2. No mod status
3. No current system usage :)

•••
mwzd said:
Well both have advantages and disadvantages. Here are the advantage/disadvantages to holding this on NP.

Advantages -
1. Existing member base
2. Easy member verification
3. Inherent setup for Live Auctions

Disadvantages
1. Cannot advertise on other domain forums (competing)
2. No mod status
3. No current system usage :)
Yep, I'm thinking it would be best to hold it here. But would you guys like the NP voice server turned on so we can have a real auctioneer's voice? Or is that too over the top? This would cost $300-1,500 depending on the auctioneer I choose so the only way to pay for him would be no listing fee but a selling fee of 3-5%.

•••
I'd rather prefer the normal "chat-style" auction as my speaker conks out half the time :p

I honestly don't see the use of having an auctioneer's voice, it may add that "snazzy" factor but to be practical if people want to fool around they still will find other ways of doing it.

•••
Basement said:
I'd rather prefer the normal "chat-style" auction as my speaker conks out half the time :p

I honestly don't see the use of having an auctioneer's voice, it may add that "snazzy" factor but to be practical if people want to fool around they still will find other ways of doing it.
Good reasoning. :)

•••
I vote nay to the auctioneer, they give me a headache :p I like to relax for an auction

•••
I think if people don't like this style of auction, they should wait for another one. Plain and simple...

All the rules were there for everyone to read, nothing was kept "secret" so I don't see what they are complaining about.

-zurc

•••
The auction is already over ? :(

•••
Just a heads up... I talked to -RJ- and it looks like it will be fine to use the auction script here. :)

•••
Great job on the auction bfluid, seems like there was a good turn out :). I think using the reserve system is a god idea and will help sell a lot more of the names. Can't wait for the next one!

•••
bfluid said:
Just a heads up... I talked to -RJ- and it looks like it will be fine to use the auction script here. :)

Sounds good, and using a reserve system as planoali said will result in more sales :)

•••
zurc.net said:
I think if people don't like this style of auction, they should wait for another one. Plain and simple...

All the rules were there for everyone to read, nothing was kept "secret" so I don't see what they are complaining about.

-zurc
No one's complaining, on the contrary we are complimenting Ty on the effort he put in and the relative success of the auction being the first of its kind. What we are giving are suggestions and maybe even constructive criticism so that the next one turns out to be a roaring success.

•••
Yes, I love constructive criticism. It makes me not feel so bad for dishing it out all the time. ;) Joking lol

•••
so when is the next LLLL.com live auction? =)

•••
Yea, we want one for sure! //2

•••
I want to wait until the market rises just a little bit more for them before the next auction. I think that would be the best choice.

•••
I couldn't agree more.
At the next auction - depending on market behavior, i'm contemplating about throwing a lot of 18 LLLL.com into the next auction.

M.

•••
•••
Yeah, I myself shall be clearing out a substantial portion of my triple premium portfolio in the next Live Auction.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back