IT.COM

LLLL.com (4L.com) owners, do you plan to drop your domains? Please vote

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Will you drop any or all your LLLL.com (4L.com) within the next 12 months?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • No, I will not drop any of my LLLL.com

votes
    85.1%
  • Yes, I will drop SOME

votes
    5.0%
  • Yes, I will drop ALL

vote
    0.8%
  • I do not know yet

votes
    9.1%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

LLLL.com (4L.com) owners, do you plan to drop some or all your LLLL.com domains within the next 12 months?

Please vote:

1. No, I will not drop any
2. Yes, I will drop SOME
3. Yes, I will drop ALL
4. do not know yet, may be

Please indicate the reason why you are dropping, i.e. Lehman bancrupcy, Merril Lunch sale, falling/rsing dollar, personal financial situatioin, etc.

Thanks for taking your time to reply :great:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ergo said:
Really? For your information, number of LLLL.com domains registered in August was more than in September and October. http://www.dyyo.com/analysis_registration.php

Also this drop has nothing to do with 2007 year buy out. It was from 2006 registrations.

People are still going to be dropping a lot of names with minimum prices down to a couple of dollars.

•••
snoop said:
People are still going to be dropping a lot of names with minimum prices down to a couple of dollars.
This has been happening since November 2007

•••
I dont think there is any point keeping non premium 4L.com's as their ROI will be zero once renewal fee's are taking out.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back