Dynadot

discuss LLL.IO

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jacks86

Top Member
Impact
I am going to start redoing these threads without the "countdown" part, as well as no "availability" lists since those are frowned upon apparently.

Anyway, good to see another LLL.IO sell. Now we have a years worth of sales data, which is great! Another sale yesterday for low XXX. It's good to see that many LLL have sold over 2015 with prices well above the reg fee.

http://namebio.com/?s=wM2UjM5EzM

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have owned my own initials LLL.io for a while now, the .com and .net all belong to a major company. Would be interested to see how much it was worth.

cmj.io

•••
If you're looking to sell off your LLL.ios, send me a PM with your list

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
I've got one 3L .io listed at Flippa at the moment www.fij.io

•••
wkc.io is for sale on Flippa

•••
khi.io and mpo.io are for sale.

•••
Selling QBQ.io for $50 if anyone is interested. Sales page link is right in my sig

•••
The only two LLL.io's I have left are:

BWW.io (Buffalo Wild Wings? Jk)

HKK.io (Hong Kong K...)

Would it be worth the money to list these each individually on Flippa?

•••
The only two LLL.io's I have left are:

BWW.io (Buffalo Wild Wings? Jk)

HKK.io (Hong Kong K...)

Would it be worth the money to list these each individually on Flippa?

Nope.. better sell at NP than Flippa.

•••
•••
registered three yesterday...
  1. ppo.io
  2. ovs.io
  3. opc.io
searching them through github came up with relatively decent results (repositories), especially ovs with many repositories that have been updated in the last 18 mins (as of now) and others just days. It's short for Open vSwitch.

•••
@makerpostla Good luck. Do you have a plan how to sell them? Price?

I've got one, BOC/io, and I have it priced at $1,595 through Afternic.

•••
@makerpostla Good luck. Do you have a plan how to sell them? Price?

I've got one, BOC/io, and I have it priced at $1,595 through Afternic.

I've sold all my .io's on Flippa. Two are listed on brandbucket for 1,495 and 2,295 (begun.io and ecru.io).

•••
•••
•••
•••
Flippa has not been good to me either, using their auctions.

•••
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:Flippa is good if you have TM or .net domains

•••
Even after spending hours on marketing, I have been selling at a loss there.

How many sales have you done? Is there another alternative besides NP that you would recommend?

•••
How many sales have you done? Is there another alternative besides NP that you would recommend?

a few only.. but my experience there was not good that's all I am saying.. I would recommend contacting all potential end-users first before putting a domain at auction anywhere.

•••
a few only.. but my experience there was not good that's all I am saying.. I would recommend contacting all potential end-users first before putting a domain at auction anywhere.

I usually do that, where have you had the best luck selling .io's besides Flippa and here, directly to end-users?

•••
Picked up WUM.io yesterday.

•••
•••
Doc.io sold to Microsoft for $25,000

I picked up BTE.io today. Haven't had much luck with the 3L's, meaning big sales, but haven't lost money either. I would suggest searching through github and see if there are any open and active repositories that are related.

Cheers

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back