Domain Empire

discuss LLL.IO

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jacks86

Top Member
Impact
I am going to start redoing these threads without the "countdown" part, as well as no "availability" lists since those are frowned upon apparently.

Anyway, good to see another LLL.IO sell. Now we have a years worth of sales data, which is great! Another sale yesterday for low XXX. It's good to see that many LLL have sold over 2015 with prices well above the reg fee.

http://namebio.com/?s=wM2UjM5EzM

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've got 2:

ADB (dot io)
DUI (dot io)

•••
Just one...

QoL.io (Quality of Life)

•••
i have mix.io - what do you think the value is?

•••
•••
Does anyone have available 3L . io list??

Thanks

•••
•••
Does anyone have available 3L . io list??

Thanks
LLL is any three letter combination. Obviously actual three letter words are more valuable, but given the growth of LLL.com's, the demand did branch off into other extensions. Over the last year any LLL in .net, .org, .biz, .co, and pretty much every other main extension has become more in demand. Values and popularity are all relative depending on their extension, but this is the shortest category available since more one and two letter based domains are long gone in all extension or command high resale prices.

•••
•••
Hi guys, so what's the current reseller price of random LLL.io domains?

•••
I sold oxp , blj , ajk , jfm , ogp this month .

•••
•••
•••
Looking to part with: Prk.io
Receives good traffic from Park.io
Anyone interested PM me
Simple Godaddy Push

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back