Dynadot

discuss LLL.IO

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jacks86

Top Member
Impact
I am going to start redoing these threads without the "countdown" part, as well as no "availability" lists since those are frowned upon apparently.

Anyway, good to see another LLL.IO sell. Now we have a years worth of sales data, which is great! Another sale yesterday for low XXX. It's good to see that many LLL have sold over 2015 with prices well above the reg fee.

http://namebio.com/?s=wM2UjM5EzM

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
i am looking enduser or reseller for QRR.io and KJJ.io . What do you think is any worth ? Of both

Might be rough -- I think the more Western friendly names have done better so far (I have one: BOC).. I think the jury is still out if Chinese are gonna come into these or not, so if you have some time left to renewal it may be worth it to wait and see if a little trend takes off later.

•••
If they run $10 sale 1 day buy out will happen lol

Lol, if they ran a $10 sale...
Man....
I have some A MASSIVE List on the back burner of available ios That I am gradually registering...
It'd be an insane payday for me and in addition...
A full freakin' year a development for me as well

•••
Lol, if they ran a $10 sale...
Man....
I have some A MASSIVE List on the back burner of available ios That I am gradually registering...
It'd be an insane payday for me and in addition...
A full freakin' year a development for me as well

Since your bulk .io auction is going to end, with a great ROI I guess, what are you gonna do after it?
Do you will invest in .io's again? If yes, in which?

Just curious. :)

•••
Since your bulk .io auction is going to end, with a great ROI I guess, what are you gonna do after it?
Do you will invest in .io's again? If yes, in which?

Just curious. :)

Hey dude,
That's just that auction man...

I have been investing in .ios for a very long time.
I still have tons that I am holding onto for safe keeping.

I just posted a thread for many VR, 3D and Holo domains in the Make an Offer section here on NP. Found Here:
LARGE LIST: 3D | HOLO | VR | VRTechnology.io | 3DTechnology.io | 3DMovi.es + Many More
Many very good .ios in that.

Of course I am still still investing in .ios.
.ios have an insane future...
Not comparing it to when you could first reg a .com lol
But it's as close as we're going to get in regards to cashing in.
Plus, I develop, own a few businesses, work in tons of different areas online and have been for over 12 years.
As well as Domain.
So this is one of the best things that has happened for experienced developers and individuals like me.

.io gave us so many "outs" I guess you can say...
In regards to various problems there were when going full force with a site or business.
Just great all in all.

In reference to which .io's to invest in...
I gamble just like everyone else.
All I can say... from my experience.
Jump on good names NOW.
If you don't have the funds,
Liquidate something, cut back on something and just like everything else in the domaining industry... take the risk and invest.
It may pay off asap if reging the right ones.
Or it will pay off in the long run for sure if reging the right ones.

•••
Hey dude,
That's just that auction man...

I have been investing in .ios for a very long time.
I still have tons that I am holding onto for safe keeping.

I just posted a thread for many VR, 3D and Holo domains in the Make an Offer section here on NP. Found Here:
LARGE LIST: 3D | HOLO | VR | VRTechnology.io | 3DTechnology.io | 3DMovi.es + Many More
Many very good .ios in that.

Of course I am still still investing in .ios.
.ios have an insane future...
Not comparing it to when you could first reg a .com lol
But it's as close as we're going to get in regards to cashing in.
Plus, I develop, own a few businesses, work in tons of different areas online and have been for over 12 years.
As well as Domain.
So this is one of the best things that has happened for experienced developers and individuals like me.

.io gave us so many "outs" I guess you can say...
In regards to various problems there were when going full force with a site or business.
Just great all in all.

In reference to which .io's to invest in...
I gamble just like everyone else.
All I can say... from my experience.
Jump on good names NOW.
If you don't have the funds,
Liquidate something, cut back on something and just like everything else in the domaining industry... take the risk and invest.
It may pay off asap if reging the right ones.
Or it will pay off in the long run for sure if reging the right ones.

Thank you very much for that detailed statement, I really appreciate and will take care of it. :)

•••
Thank you very much for that detailed statement, I really appreciate and will take care of it. :)
Yea man,
No problem at all.
If you would like to talk further about anything, I always love to network, it's key in this business and any, or have questions, for any reg, especially .io regs PM me,
But always better to reach me on skype, so feel free to add me: TheWebstur

•••
I put $99 BIN on all the LLL.ios I decided to get rid of and just sold one of them.
I think $100 is a price most potential buyers can afford (definitely less than the competition)
And it's still x3 ROI

1 down a lot more to go... :rolleyes:

I think I will lower it to $50 ~3 months before expiration just to move them faster.

•••
cyv.io
esv.io
lvm.io

Why pay $99 for these when you can still register premium names for ~$30 - for example there's around 60 names that are both western premium and CP:

brh.io
cnl.io
crp.io
dfh.io
dmf.io
fdh.io
fgl.io
fgr.io
fhb.io
fhg.io
fhn.io
fhp.io
fhr.io
fnh.io
fpd.io
gfn.io
ghl.io
ghp.io
gmn.io
gnh.io
gpf.io
hbf.io
hbp.io
hdn.io
hfb.io
hfn.io
hlf.io
hlg.io
hlr.io
hnf.io
hns.io
hpl.io
htn.io
lbf.io
lbt.io
lhg.io
lhn.io
lht.io
lnh.io
lrh.io
nct.io
nrf.io
pbh.io
pdh.io
pfh.io
pfn.io
rfn.io
rgf.io
rgh.io
rhc.io
rhf.io
rhm.io
rhn.io
rht.io
rmh.io
rmr.io
rnh.io
rrd.io
tgd.io
tnh.io

Although it looks like the Chinese part is not that important anymore.
They never really expressed any interest in .io - I would say good name with vowels is much better purchase than a crappy CHIP.

•••
I only have two LLL.io domains:

BWW.io (potentially can stand for Buffalo Wild Wings)

HKK.io

•••
•••
would buffalo wild wings want a .io domain

•••
http://www.nic.io/faq.xzx
I'm interested in contacting the owner of another domain, but the contact details for the current owner are hidden.
We have a form you can fill out that will send an email message (of your choice) to the current owner without revealing their contact details to you.
It is necessary for you to register on our system and Login, to use this facility.
After the have logged in click the More Options button, then select Message the Owner of another domain

Last edited:
•••
Cool - didn't know that...
Although I'm not sure if I'll do it - I hate bothering people :lookaround:

---
Edit - OK, you know what, I'll do it. What the hell. The worst that could happen is to hear "#$# off".

Last edited:
•••
Latest LLL.io sales

ptp.io 270 USD 2016-06-06 Park.io
abq.io 515 USD 2016-06-05 Park.io
dxd.io 109 USD 2016-06-05 Park.io
awd.io 500 USD 2016-06-03 Park.io
xda.io 510 USD 2016-05-31 Park.io
iad.io 305 USD 2016-05-31 Park.io
swf.io 315 USD 2016-05-30 Park.io
die.io 5,000 USD 2016-05-29 Park.io
fsa.io 305 USD 2016-05-29 Park.io
tva.io 210 USD 2016-05-29 Park.io

btw, park.io contacted me via mail that they may add a feature in future to sell your own domains on their auction site.

•••
On a different note - I swear namecheap is the most horrible registrar I ever used.
Half of the names didn't go. I had to cancel the push and resubmit it again... and again the third time since the second didn't push all :xf.rolleyes:
I don't know if it's problem with .io names or if namecheap is really that buggy :xf.rolleyes:

•••
@bluebox I think it's NameCheap. I remember when I was buying a lot of LLLL.biz there, it had major problems.

•••
•••
Don't you just love it when someone contacts you about the name - the one you just sold to someone else... :rolleyes:
I think $99 could be a sweet spot if you want to sell faster.

•••
Sold vav.io on flippa for $45
I guess I lost money on that one since I bought it on namepros for $25 or so and then renewed / transferred to moniker. Plus flippa listing fee and commission.

Got an inquiry on a non-word LLL.io. They only offered 100 euros. The only thing it's cost me so far is $33 reg fee at namecheap, I think. What do you all think is a fair price

•••
SLD.io = $5000 stands for "Secondary Level domain "
Research it.

DNS= was sold for $7,500?

Last edited:
•••
Well, the vav.io buyer has been suspended... tired of Flippa :ahhh:

•••
•••
Should NNN.io bring the same $ as LLL? We only have one. Thank you

•••
Should NNN.io bring the same $ as LLL? We only have one. Thank you

I think that 3N's are selling better, but also depending on some factors ..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back