IT.COM

Live Chat and Domain Auction Sunday!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Do you want it every sunday as well ?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes PLEASE!

votes
    40.0%
  • No thanks

votes
    60.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Some cant ever make it weekdays

anyone want one every sunday as well so theres 2 ? B-)

Please vote now

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
sundays is okay with me:tu:

•••
Well It may be good But i dont care for it. I would rather go to church and then surf :yu: haha surfing in the winter.

•••
Well i did this to help the ones that cant make it in the weekdays looks like they dont care for it much

:lala:

Last edited:
•••
This might get more support over the weekend, since people who like Sunday are on more then. Don't kill the idea after only 5 votes. :)

•••
Right :)

Will wait untill

Sunday 11am since if we are gonna do it that night wont have much time

•••
I think its great for some people but for me I dont know. Saturday and Sunday usually are my go out see if i can get killed days.

•••
I can usally make it around 3:00 PM EST weekdays because of school. Weekends I am pretty much always open :tu:

•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
This might get more support over the weekend, since people who like Sunday are on more then. Don't kill the idea after only 5 votes. :)

Righto.
Obviously, many many folks have travel plans and family obligations, fun times, shopping, etc. THIS particular Holiday weekend (beginning y'day for Thanksgiving here in the US).
Let's allow for more time, input here for member's thoughts on the general subject of adding/substituting weekend Live NP$ Auctions. If you vote, "Yes PLEASE" ... please leave your time(s) that would be appropriate.
PS. We're still on for Tuesday, 12/2 as well as Wednesday, 12/10 for the Live "Domains For Charity" Event, as well.
WoooHooo.
Thanks.

•••
•••
Originally posted by Sohil
Yes! :yell:

K. :yell:
Saturday or Sunday ... and what time frames are bestest for you, Sohil?
Thank 'ya. :)

•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
K. :yell:
Saturday or Sunday ... and what time frames are bestest for you, Sohil?
Thank 'ya. :)

Any time after 10 AM. :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back