NameSilo

List with Affiliate Networks?

Spaceship
Watch

NwS

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone can provide us (or me :P) a list with top 10 or something Affiliate Networks around the net. An example is cj.com.
I'm waiting your replies!

Thanks,
NwS

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
what comes to my mind not necessarily from best to worst.
1. linkshare.com -cpa, cpc, cpm
2. reporting.net - cpa, cpc, cpm
3. fineclicks.com - cpa, cpc, cpm
4. adreporting.com - cpa, cpc, cpm
5. adbrite.com - ppc
6. clickbank.com - merchant account provider
7. regnow.com - software
8. revenuepilot.com - ppc
9. gammacash.com - adult affiliate program
10. 2co.com - merchant account provider with an affiliate program

•••
Thanks for the info! Rep added. Anyone else has anything else to suggest? (I'm trying to make a list :P)

•••
•••
Thanks for the info once again! :D

•••
fluxads.com
primaryads.com
azoogle.com

my 3 fav. :)

•••
I'm working with azoogle around 5+ months now great company great support and i really like them. Never took back money even when they got scammed by some advertisers.. I have ya on my list to check ya out later on ;) I might need to talk with someone though before i apply :P Need to clear some stuff first :P

Hint: Add an MSN support somewhere :P

Thanks,
NwS

•••
I think ClickBank is the best. It's so easy to promote a product there that you can promote thousands of products at the same time.

•••
•••
•••
The only main one that I see missing is www.MPORT.com They are a new affiliate network and a division of AzoogleAds.

They are also one of my 5 Star clients and are asking for feedback from affiliates about what tools you guys want added in version 2.0. A review of the network is on my site and they have an MPORT forum at my 5 Star Affiliate forum where you can leave feedback and suggestions.

•••
Never really liked MPORT i dnt like giving me a % of a sale.. Thats lame for me..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back