Domain Empire

discuss LINKedin and .LINK

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
Anyone else besides me know that according to Go Daddy link is a "keyword" valued at $1,898? We all know by now that .LINK is no worse:xf.wink: than .xyz.

I'm still adding to my .LINK portfolio despite most of the really good single word domains being registered in the last 90 days still some nice two word domains have yet to be registered. Take FluShot.link for example. I don't own it as of now, but considering that FluShot.com is for sale at GD and Flushot.xyz is for sale @ Sedo for 24K it seems to me that FluShot.link is a steal at $2.19:xf.rolleyes:

While we don't have an official endorsement of .LINK by Linkedin, one might think marketing a portfolio of .link domains via Linkedin might spark some interest. Anyone else agree?

When I got to thinking of all the revenue potential from "Flu Shots", it absolutely boggles the mind:xf.grin:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What are you talking about?

You have just over 1,000 followers on LinkedIn. You act like you have a direct connection with 500+ million people.

That is like me opening up a FaceBook account and claiming to have a connection with 2.85B people.

Brad
Brad....i'm sorry, but I have 10x as many connections in both the business world and social world than you'll ever have. The .LINK train is leaving Brad.......

All ABOARD!!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back