Domain Empire

Link Building has no more effect ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello guys,

While building my linking campaign I've met such a wonderful announce in one of the letters.

"Website ratings are affect by the number of people
typing the web address. At one time, number of links to a website had value,
not anymore."

I'm sure "straight crossing" has some kind of value. Also it's good if your site is added to someone favourites. But I link building always stayed as a constant in everyday-changing rules, I can’t believe it has no value..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Type in traffic just proves you have a good domain name, but it has no affect on search engine traffic. The links will help improve your search engine ranks, thus bringing you even more traffic. I think type in traffic is important, but by far, search engine rankings and traffic, gained through backlinks, is much more important.

Tom

•••
CrazyDazy said:
While building my linking campaign I've met such a wonderful announce in one of the letters.

not anymore."

could you please direct us to this url, for other members to have a look. :)

•••
not anymore."
This was one of the most stupid things I ever read on a forum.

Typ-in traffic has NO affect on search engine rankings, none.
Links to a site is a vital factor in all of the major SEs. The whole Google PageRank system is built around link popularity. It is even more important for Google than the domain name and title!

I think somebody made a joke to you :imho:

•••
Hello,

Back links to your site are always important and will always have a positive effect on your web site.

- Sw

•••
It takes a combination of back links and relevant content on a website for search engines to consider to rank high. Links have more power than ever, but links on non relevant websites don't help any.

Google DOES monitor site activity, direct type ins in googles eys are possible people who have your domain in their favorites meaning its relevant. High click-through rates on websites also show google that the website is wourth ranking high.

•••
•••
good resource...thanks for sharing..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back