NameSilo

Lindows

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Terry

Established Member
Impact
2
For those wanting to try a linux based os, Linspire (formerly Lindows) is giving their Linspire 4.5 away for the next few days. Just go to http://www.linspire.com/btorder and click on the "Apply Coupon" link. The coupon code is "Lindows".

This free software is downloaded with their "BitTorrent" download tool. It takes quite a while using dial-up, but the software makes it possible to start and stop.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
woah thanks!


where did u find out about this?

stuff that they want me to give em credit card details...NO CHANCE
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Kik a$$!

I was about to buy this, as I had Lindows. Cheers man.
P.S - Does not need credit card.
 
0
•••
Originally posted by hilljd00
Kik a$$!

I was about to buy this, as I had Lindows. Cheers man.
P.S - Does not need credit card.

i got to sent to some page asking me to register for a 15 day trial with no sign of the download insite? followed that and still no sign >:(
 
0
•••
No credit card needed. Just go my-linspire, then my products, cd downloads.
 
0
•••
ah wicked :D cheers
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back