IT.COM

Let’s stop scammers once for good: Welcome MoneyBookers, Goodbye PayPal!

NameSilo
Watch
Dear friends,

During the years we have seen on multiple occasions how PayPal transactions have been manipulated at the expense of many honest domainers.

PayPal refused (and still does) to solve the problem and most of the times we rely on luck or the other person’s past feedback.

This has created a constant downturn in the amount of transactions and an increased risk that in our business should no longer be tolerated.
On the other hand, scammers have been prospering and laughing at us, scamming many of us, sometimes even expert people. All of this, is mining our reputation (non-domainers may confuse the honest domainers with scammers) and I don’t like to deal in an unclear business environment.

We can use the services of MoneyBookers and be risk-free on both sides.

“NO charge back risk for merchants”

moneybookers.com

So what are you waiting for? You should NOW (not tomorrow) go to Moneybookers.com - Send Money - Receive Money - Online Payments - Money Transfers and open an account and fund it as soon as possible.
MoneyBookers offers also an extremely cheap escrow service and has an affiliate program if you want to go that way to promote it. (I’m not employed by them and am not advertising any affiliate code here).

Starting today, I NO longer deal with PayPal, nor will I be willing to waive this decision for anyone.
I firmly believe that we can change this bad habit in a few days (that’s how long it takes to fund a newly open MoneyBookers account).

Like for the “restaurant rule”, if we get going, all domainers will join this no-brainer change.

For the past couple of years, I got all the excuses of this world:

- I can’t open one (why? No answer…)
- I’m a friend of…
- I have a good transaction history…
- I don’t have the time to open one…

Enough is enough.

I don’t care if its laziness or any other excuse, if you want to do business with me, whether you are a newbie or the most famous domainers in the world, please OPEN a MB account NOW.

Please, copy and distribute this message to as many domainers you can as fast as you can.

I would also take the chance to ask to the NP staff if they could support this, by making this thread sticky for a while and/or move it to the most appropriate section.

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not chargeback.. But if the paypal account is deemed as compromised they can reverse the masspayment..

•••
Not chargeback.. But if the paypal account is deemed as compromised they can reverse the masspayment..

So, verified accounts only then + MassPay + good history, should do...I think.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back