IT.COM

Let's Invade Nova...

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Make lots and lots of boring threads and thus - perhaps! influencing the overall mood of the site. :D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Originally posted by lotsofissues
Make lots and lots of boring threads and thus - perhaps! influencing the overall mood of the site. :D

:bah:

•••
Yes Nova Boards.

Lets organize a plan to retaliate. :)

Secretly RJ will be happy.

•••
Brilliant, in a warped sort of way. :)

•••
Where is their site located?

•••
www.nova-boards.com

RJ will you create a separate forum (secret one) as a gathering place for a recruited army to discuss organized methods of attack. :D

Some examples:

We could have 10 ppl devote themselves to always posting at least 10 topics a day on political economy/current events musings. And each of us would have to respond to fellow warriors' threads to constantly keep those threads dominating the forum.

We would interrupt otherwise vapid threads with literary/political debates. :D

Hell we could stop discussing WLS altogether here and just take it over there. :)

•••
Oh what does namepros have against their forums?

•••
They are sending an army here..

•••
Oh I know what you mean. Sorry guys others and I will try to act more adult like.

Wow novas advertising rates are dirt cheap!

Last edited:
•••
Well if your going to do this.

You will need:
I.P Spoofer,
A Mass Message prog

The mass message prog. You just type in what you want to post and every 30secs it makes a new topic about the same thing in every board ;)

•••
•••
•••
Cool. NP Has its own army. Muhahahahaha!

•••
Originally posted by hilljd00
Well if your going to do this.

You will need:
I.P Spoofer,
A Mass Message prog

The mass message prog. You just type in what you want to post and every 30secs it makes a new topic about the same thing in every board ;)

Where can we get a mass message prog D-: ?

•••
Better yet, I think we should all make posts with the subject "FREE DOMAINS!" and then inside the post say "Just Kidding!" Promise of free domains attracts them like flies to poop.
:laugh:

•••
•••
Originally posted by DaZ884
Oh I know what you mean. Sorry guys others and I will try to act more adult like.

Just be cool and professional here on Namepros ... I think you're doing a fine job DaZ. Just keep in mind that we're here to discuss "Domain Names" primarily, and assist our fellow NPr's to the best of our abilities with their domain name-related inquiries, efficiencies. Have some fun (in the appropriate Forums/Threads), and work hard in marketing your domains (both to End user's and in Wholesale). Utilize all that the site has to offer!
Welcome to Namepros to all new User's, and please PM me if you have any questions. Live. Love. Work hard.™
Thanks.
B-)

Originally posted by DaZ884
Oh what does namepros have against their forums?

Nothing. Please see above. :)
Have a great domain day.

Originally posted by lotsofissues
They are sending an army here..

Attn: To those in this "army" with even moderate amounts of cash money :$: , please PM me at your soonest convenience, as I have LOTS of good domain names currently "For Sale". :laugh:
Appreciate it.

•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
Attn: To those in this "army" with even moderate amounts of cash money , please PM me at your soonest convenience, as I have LOTS of good domain names currently "For Sale".
Appreciate it.

lol

•••
•••
I went to Nova. It just doesnt seem business like... its odd...

•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
Attn: To those in this "army" with even moderate amounts of cash money :$: , please PM me at your soonest convenience, as I have LOTS of good domain names currently "For Sale". :laugh:
Appreciate it. [/B]

I got here from Nova, I was near the forefront of this army :laugh:
However had it not been for NP I wouldn't have started this buying, selling, and developing domain names, and first and foremost, I wouldn't have made so many great, amazing, professional friends. :)

alex_np.gif

Last edited:
•••
lol. you'll get banned for sure.

•••
YOU Guys are crazy lol! Nova has tooo many members to make the board boring lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back