Dynadot

status-todo Less clutter while bumping postings

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Future Sensors

78% of human domainers will be replaced by robotsTop Member
Impact
Great forums, but... the endless and endless pages where the only content is ^ or up disturbs me.

There might be better ways to bump postings on namePros, without all this clutter. Perhaps a button to bumb a posting after some elapsed time, and available to the OP only?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great forums, but... the endless and endless pages where the only content is ^ or up disturbs me.

There might be better ways to bump postings on namePros, without all this clutter. Perhaps a button to bumb a posting after some elapsed time, and available to the OP only?

Been begging for this since day one;

Some go more than 20 pages; Let's cap them;
Against the rules to criticize names; Perseverance aside.

@Bravo Mod Team, @Alfa Mod Team @Echo Mod Team @Paul

Last edited:
•••
Well, I just created a thread about this. Endless bumps in auctions and no one has open bid. At some point it's time to accept you have a pigeon dropping or your opening bid is too high.

Last edited:
•••

Absolutely. It’s quite high on our to-do list. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back