IT.COM

Leaving Now - I May Be Some Time (back)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Leaving Now - I May Be Some Time

:lol:

Not quite - but I am off to Denmark on business for the next week or so so I probably won't be around the board for a while.

I am staying in Copenhagen so if there are any Nameproers from Copenhagen who fancy a beer drop me a line at [email protected].

I will definetly be out and about on Tuesday 25th but haven't decided where I am going to be - it will probably be one of the two Copenhagen bars listed below though as I am looking for somewhere to watch the Celtic vs Bayern Munich game in the UEFA Champions League.

http://www.celticbars.com/BarsD.htm

If you know the merits of the Dubliner or the Shamrock then let me know.

Have fun whilst I am away and dont sell too many domains I might be interested in :hehe:

b20

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
see yas ..have a good time

•••
Have fun on your trip, take care. :)

•••
i live 30 minutes from copenhagen.. But i dont live in denmark, i from sweden :)

Sorry, would be really nice to meet you, but i working all week, no time for bar meetings :( :D

Have a great visit!

•••
Have a nice, fun week JP! :tu:
See you after the Thanksgiving holiday.
B-)

•••
Hi, have a nice trip :).

I'm back after a long while :( been busy in college

•••
Hope you have fun on your trip :tu:

•••
:hi:

made it back safe and sound and have got some catching up to do.

Had a great time but was working about 16hr days (apart from football night-;) ) Did not manage to even see Copenhagen during the day as it was still dark when we got to the office and dark when we left.

If anyone ever gets the chance to go there at this time of the year you have got to go to a place called the Tivoli Gardens which is an old old theme park that is amazing when done up with its christmas lights.

All in all, a succesful trip but was having namepros withdrawal by the end of the week:p

Thanks for the comments above guys.

jp

•••
•••
Thanks CH - so many threads to catch up on so there will probably be a few BUMPS on the horizon but great to be back.

Now... if only I can find a photo lol

•••
welcome back!!! have fun??

•••
Yup - eventually - worked hard and played hard - but good to be back in Scotland - even if it is a howling gale outside, freezing cold, and I hasn't stopped raining since I got off the plane - home sweet home:'(

•••
Howling wind here, too!
Lost power TWICE today already. D-:
I'm cwazed.

:lol:

•••
I love copenhagen to, been there like 20 times :)
Agreed, the themepark christmas thing is great!
Tried some good danish beer i hope? :lol:

they have a "great" beer culture ! Great prices too ;)

Welcome back !

•••
•••
Originally posted by webmasterinfo
I love copenhagen to, been there like 20 times :)
Agreed, the themepark christmas thing is great!
Tried some good danish beer i hope? :lol:

they have a "great" beer culture ! Great prices too ;)

Welcome back !

:lol: The beer culture is great. My Danish colleagues would not let me drink anything but!! And lets not talk about the prices. My boss was nearly having to fly in a new AMEX card it took such a beating:guilty:

Went for dinner in a restaurnat called Ketchup and beers in the brewery next to the Tivoli. Recommend the restaurant to you if you are there again soon - its situated inside the park but the prices are a bit ...ahem:tri:

All in all, a wonderful city, wonderful people and I didn't mind all the hours we put in cos it was a great time.

•••
NamePros withdrawal?
You need to buy some of Coastalguy's names. :hehe:

That'll get you back on track!
Welcome back, by the way.
ST

•••
Originally posted by bensontwenty
:lol: The beer culture is great. My Danish colleagues would not let me drink anything but!! And lets not talk about the prices. My boss was nearly having to fly in a new AMEX card it took such a beating:guilty:

Went for dinner in a restaurnat called Ketchup and beers in the brewery next to the Tivoli. Recommend the restaurant to you if you are there again soon - its situated inside the park but the prices are a bit ...ahem:tri:

All in all, a wonderful city, wonderful people and I didn't mind all the hours we put in cos it was a great time.

hah didnt know you were gone!!! but welcome back

anyway...sounds like good danish beers all round ....:|

i dont drink beer:'(

•••
Glad you made it back safe!

Welcome back

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back