Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Leandomainsearch

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
1,448
Hi. I am just wondering whether leandomainsearch have removed the section which includes Domains already Registered with the particular keyword.
They are now showing only domains which are available to register but not showing domains which are already registered for any keyword.

Previously both options were available but now only available domains section is there.
Am i the only one facing this problem.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I noticed it a few days ago Let's hope they get it restored.
 
1
•••
I like lean domain search, and it has helped me to find some good names. I've never used the already registered feature though. I get a bit depressed when I find that I've just missed a name on the droop lists, so I don't think I want a list of things that I can't have. I missed numbskull.com by about 30 seconds the other day, and sometimes I think that would have made a great persnal site for me. :)
 
1
•••
One of my favorite sites.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back