IT.COM

Hand Registration hack using LeanDomainSearch

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
While I have been trying to be creative and come up with hand registration names (brandables, trending), it is increasingly difficult to find available names, especially with more mature players in the market.

Here is a hack that I have come to find:

Multiple domain name generator tools exist in the market and as per me, one of the best tools that I found is LeanDomainSearch.com

www.leandomainsearch.com

Here is how you can use it to get good hand registrations:

1) Go to NameBio and check for keywords that are trending or that have sold recently.
2) Use BrandBucket to see what people are buying in what categories. Gauge the pattern. You would see keywords like crypto, hub, stack, code etc. being extremely popular and listed for high prices
3) Note down these keywords. Make a list of these in Notepad
4) Enter these keywords in LeanDomainSearch. There are multiple tools listed here, but I would recommend using LeanDomainSearch. Of course you are free to choose whatever suits you.
5) Sort by popularity or length, and use the positioning option to go for either beginning or end. For example, if you have put 'hub' as the keyword, it might make sense to only look for domains ending in that vs ones that are beginning with it. For crypto, you should look for domains beginning in 'Crypto' term.
6) Not all names that you see will be available. Click it and it will show
7) Shortlist and purchase the names
8) Register the Twitter handle as well, if available. You can use this to sell it together. It has an element of synergy and can give you an extra 20% over the selling price or get you a sale which may not happen otherwise.

I hope this method is helpful to some of you. In the past, I have used this to register .COM names.
What strategies do you use to come up with suitable fresh registrations?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for explaining.

Why are you asking about selling someone else's subdomain? It wouldn't be possible.
Seems people think selling Twitter Facebook accounts isn't the same thing.

Last edited:
•••
You're not actually allowed to sell social media accounts/tags under the TOS of Twitter and some other social media brands.

What happens if Twitter then decides to confiscate it from the new owner?

It's a risky venture that could leave you in a costly legal dispute.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back