Dynadot

services Laurie @ NameJet retires

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Received this email today. I will miss Laurie, she is very kind person.
Dear NameJet Tomas,

Please forgive the generic email, but I have news to share that will affect how we provide our Direct Seller services.

As many of you know, I joined eNom in 2000 and NameJet has been my priority and passion since 2007. For the last several years, I've been the go-to person for our Direct Sellers, but now it's time for me to say goodbye, as I am going to retire on July 31st.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I will miss her too. Can't believe she is living Namejet

•••
Maybe its the shill bidding scandal that forced her to "retire"... hard times coming soon for that auction marketplace!
Maybe the next person to "retire" will be the "general manager" of that marketplace! :xf.grin::xf.laugh::ROFL:

•••
•••
She was great, very nice, fast responses.

•••
Another setback for NameJet whose popularity have been on diminishing trend since recently.

•••
She helped me with multiple issues in the past. Enjoy your retirement.

I hope NameJet has someone capable to fill in. Often there ends up being a major drop off in customer service because many companies don't seem to understand how valuable a point of contact like this is.

It makes all the difference in the world to me. People like Joe Styler @ GoDaddy, Mauli @ Escrow, and others really add a lot of value to the company.

Brad

•••
yeah was bummed when i got the email too, for me very similar to when Bari was "let go" after the acquisition of enom, but i certainly wish Laurie all the best in the next phase of her life! was always an incredibly fast, professional and downright fun person to correspond with at nj and is certainly a customer service loss that will be pert near impossible to fill the shoes of.

•••
Maybe its the shill bidding scandal that forced her to "retire"

Maybe she won the lottery. Maybe she wants to spend more time with grandkids. Maybe she got fed up with silly people posting silly conspiracies about other people.

We'll never know unless we ask.

In the absence of actually doing so, how about we just think the best of the situation and wish her good will?

•••
Laurie was awesome. I hope it doesn't become a mess now. This will be interesting to see if we get the same quality of service

•••
I wish you the absolute best Laurie! Thank you for always providing excellent service. Your kindness and professionalism will be missed.

•••
Laurie is an awesome human.
Best of luck to her. Happy Retirement.

•••
I was gutted when i received the email, i will really miss Laurie. She has been an amazing point of contact for me, she replys really quick and she gets things done. I was literally able to get my domains listed same day on namejet, im honestly dreading having to email the businessservices email address instead because they take days to even reply.

•••
Laurie will surely really be missed on NameJet ; As a newbie she really help me personally from the start to the end very professionally to set correctly my domain names on Namejet.

Very kind with a very nice sense of humour too on each emails i received from her , so clearly very sad to hear this news of her retirement today.

•••
I received same mail from Laurie, she was perfect and helpfully everytime. I hope she has a beautiful retirement.

•••
She helped me multiple times and always very polite and professional person to communicate with.

Happy retirement Laurie, enjoy your time with your family.

•••
Very sad about this :( hope she has an amazing retirement!

•••
Initially thought it was a bad dream. Reread the email several times before I had to come to terms with the fact she is retiring.

The story of my very first domain sale will not be complete without mentioning Laurie.

Hoping the person taking over can wear the "shoe" like her. Always ready to answer all my inquiries in record time.

Wishing her a peaceful and joyful retirement. Laurie made a lot of people happy, so a lot of happiness will always follow her.

Last edited:
•••
Happy retirement to her.

•••
Gutted Laurie is leaving. Always a pleasure to work with. I wish her all the best.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back