domain Laundering.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

CryptoInvestor

Experienced InvestorTop Member
Impact
1 word domain purchased for $3,500 back in 2014, wondering what it would go for now?

Asking for a friend

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That is a tough one. great dictionary word with so so monthly search volume. low cpc. But doesn't seem to be in high demand. I would definitely say more than what he paid for it though.

if that helped at all

•••
That is a tough one. great dictionary word with so so monthly search volume. low cpc. But doesn't seem to be in high demand. I would definitely say more than what he paid for it though.

if that helped at all
Helps somewhat, we have the same thought pretty much. Not the worst word, but definitely not the best.... I think this is a good one to list on Flippa or Sedo. Apparently he was unaware of the premium auctions and I think one of those will get it sold for maybe 5k+. I think it could go for much more but, like you say low search volume and, I cant see a practical use for a name like this. Given its an illegal activity lol.

Reminds me of going through GD closeouts the other day, CrackPipes in king for $5! Good search volume, Had to pass lol

•••
1 word domain purchased for $3,500 back in 2014, wondering what it would go for now?

Asking for a friend

I would renew it for 10 years and sit on it until someone comes knocking.

•••
Excellent advice. just like any other investment.

•••
He sat on it for 4 years and doesnt know what domain parking is lol and had privacy ON! Hurt my head... also, this was his first domain purchase ever

•••
He sat on it for 4 years and doesnt know what domain parking is lol and had privacy ON! Hurt my head... also, this was his first domain purchase ever

Charge the Bozo brokerage fee and sell the domain for him.

•••
That's a good purchase price!

•••
This is a domain that will continuously be bounched from domainer to domainer.

It will be caught in an endless cycle with small price fluctuations.

Its worth about what you paid, and most likely will stay in that range unfortunately.

My thoughts only....

•••
On face value it's a great 1 word name, but how will it be used? There are a few uses cases, but rare.

I think the popular words for "clothes wash" niche are mostly "laundry" and "laundrette". I could be wrong, but I don't see a ton of value in this for an end user, and so totally agree with NJ.

For "clothes wash" I doubt anyone is going to pay 4 figures for a domain name, and would likely want something else given it's most known definition is about something illegal.

I'd try Flippa with a good reserve, another domainer might see it who has a link to a potential end user.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back