Dynadot

domain bongless.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Michelle Cantin

Established Member
Impact
Hello all!

I purchased my first domain, bongless.com, 2 months ago and just put it up for auction on GoDaddy.

I set the asking price to $302.

I was wondering what any of you would appraise this domain at?

Am I setting the bar to high/low?

Thanks in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you google "bongless" you'll find this thread on the first page of search results. That's never a good sign.
That artist which also pops up could be your best bet, but then again why they didn't register this name already.
Your ballpark price is ok, but there are slim chances of selling it imho. Good luck anyway and welcome to NP mess ;)

•••
If you google "bongless" you'll find this thread on the first page of search results. That's never a good sign.
That artist which also pops up could be your best bet, but then again why they didn't register this name already.
Your ballpark price is ok, but there are slim chances of selling it imho. Good luck anyway and welcome to NP mess ;)
Thanks for your feedback! So by the looks of it, more search engine results, the better?

•••
I just scratched the surface by searching for the term. My point was that "bongless" is not pupular term and I can't see any use of it as a brandable name, so you need extreme luck someone would pay for it.
Rather focus on exceptional names that are good fit for starting real business/brand/project/service/etc

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back