Dynadot

new gtlds Launching soon . What do you think NP experts ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

invirzone

AishemEstablished Member
Impact
Hello domainers .

i saw a liste of new gtlds coming out soon . some are cool and some depends .
well . for me , i made a few combinations that's seem cool for me and for buyers ( maybe ) for example : Justdo .it

So , my question is what do you think to be ready for launching time and register some names like the example i gave ? deserve it taking for example around 20 domains ? and the last question is the chance to register high quality one dictionary words ( vs others buyers that maybe waiting same opportunity or vs Bots / Developed Scripts which i have no idea yet about )

thank you in advance and good luck everyone's

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It depends what the extension is, you cant tell without knowing the extension.
99% of them are rubbish so dont waste your time with them. Focus on extensions that sell.

Last edited:
•••
It depends what the extension is, you cant tell without knowing the extension.
99% of them are rubbish so dont waste your time with them. Focus on extensions that sell.

yep of course , as you said and like extensions that will complete names and have meaning / value .
thank you friend

•••
Many of the good combos seem to be reserved for some inner circle. But I am not sure

•••
Many of the good combos seem to be reserved for some inner circle. But I am not sure

means no chance :shifty: . i just noticed some things . Namecheap announcing .IT as coming soon new TLd . i think that is italy cc if not mistaking .
lot of things i must learn more about
thank you blogspotter

•••
means no chance :shifty: . i just noticed some things . Namecheap announcing .IT as coming soon new TLd . i think that is italy cc if not mistaking .
lot of things i must learn more about
thank you blogspotter
Yes, dot it is the Italian ccTLD and there are geographical restrictions for registering.

•••
Yes, dot it is the Italian ccTLD and there are geographical restrictions for registering.

yep . before i was confused about Tlds and registrars
thank you so much @zomainhacks for your simple clarifications and advices

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back