NameSilo

domain LatinPride.com - Appraisal?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

LatinPride

Account Closed
Impact
0
I've had several requests for this domain.

I originally purchased for $1400.00
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$1400?

You'd be lucky to get your investment back IMO

But I could be wrong, get more appraisals.
 
0
•••
You overpaid IMO, unless you are planning on developing it.
 
0
•••
I guess I'll have to develop it then. Personally, I wouldn't let it go anyway. I just wanted to see what you guys thought it was worth.

You all have to realize that domains aren't "By number" or "by appraisal" only. When you have to have a name, you have to have that name! Know what I mean? :)

One mans trash is another mans treasure.
 
0
•••
LatinPride said:
One mans trash is another mans treasure.
That's very true. Just because other people don't see the same value in a domain that you do, doesn't mean it is worthless or not worth purchasing (even for a premium).
 
0
•••
I don't think it's a bad domain, it would probably make a great domain as a developed forum. That's just my idea for it. It's very easy to verbally tell someone to visit and easy to remember.
 
0
•••
Etab said:
great domain as a developed forum.
That would be an awesome fourm, lots and tons of traffic would go there.
I think it is a good name, probably gets some type in traffic I'd guess 50-100 a month.

Make it a forum!!! :tu:
 
0
•••
I think its a great name. Its tough to get an accurate appraisal. Spanish names are gonna go big time real soon. So hold on because Latin Pride encompasses all Latin nations, thats alot of potential buyers, and alot of potential visitors to a real good forum, with sub-divisions for each nation. If you were willing to pay 1400, pay some more to get a real good forum made(visually appealing and functional, I have seen enough boring forums to last me a lifetime) and advertise your site with google etc. Get lots of traffic and it will be worth a fortune.
 
0
•••
rocca said:
That would be an awesome fourm, lots and tons of traffic would go there.
I think it is a good name, probably gets some type in traffic I'd guess 50-100 a month.

Make it a forum!!! :tu:

It's a great name -- overpriced but still good. For what you paid for it, make it an actual 'Latin Pride' site. A forum alone would be a waste.
 
0
•••
Iche Lebe Fur Domains - Bump. :)
 
0
•••
I bought ImagePride.com for $XX:)
Your domain can cost the same:imho:;)
 
0
•••
ImagePride.com = less directed toward a particular group. :)

I'm hispanic (obviously) so this domain is going to be worth more to someone of the latin community, or someone who sees the potential in developing a latin community.

I've already had a few calls for this domain, offers up to $2k. I dont want to sell this domain, I just want to see what you all think. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR OPINIONS!
 
0
•••
latinpride.com must get some type in traffic, and if it was a forum all the typeins would want to talk about latin pride ;)
 
0
•••
LatinPride said:
ImagePride.com = less directed toward a particular group. :)

I'm hispanic (obviously) so this domain is going to be worth more to someone of the latin community, or someone who sees the potential in developing a latin community.

I've already had a few calls for this domain, offers up to $2k. I dont want to sell this domain, I just want to see what you all think. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR OPINIONS!

No matter what anybody says on here about domains, there is never any guarantee whether it is good or bad, unless of course, it's a ll.com, you know it is worth the money. ImagePride.com doesn't even compare to LatinPride.com in my opinion. (of course, I am Latin too). But, it doesn't matter who thinks it is worth something, as long as someone is willing to pay you what you want. BlackPride.com would also be a great name to someone.

Frank
 
0
•••
Some recent sales with latin in the name:

LatinoGays.com 1,575.00 02/21/2006
LatinCupid.com 10,000.00 11/01/2005
 
0
•••
And here are a couple more sales. Looking at these, I can see this domain topping $2k.

Domain TLD SalePrice SaleDate SaleThru
LatinCupid com $10,000 Nov 05 Afternic
LatinoGays com $1,575 Feb 06 Afternic
LovePride com $1,000 Apr 06 Afternic
LatinUniversity com $850 May 06 Sedo

Cheers,
BidNo
 
0
•••
LatinPride.com is O.K. but you paid over the top.

People searching for Latin sites are generally looking for Sex and Pride is not really a generic sex word.
 
0
•••
DOMiNIC said:
LatinPride.com is O.K. but you paid over the top.

People searching for Latin sites are generally looking for Sex and Pride is not really a generic sex word.


I'm glad to know I'm not alone in paying "over the top". I've already received several offers exceeding what I paid for this domain.

I guess there are just certain domains that people believe in more than others. Lucky for me others really see the potential in this domain, this is why they're willing to put forth the cash. Thank you all for your posts BTW. ;)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back