IT.COM

Last hours until 7% hike; here’s best .com promo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Epik transfer offer is over.

Edit: The $6.99 transfer offer was working for me again at 10:00 UTC on 1st September.

Last edited:
•••
•••
What hike? Please explain...

•••
Last edited:
•••
Dynadot promo codes (registration and transfer) no longer work.

•••
Dynadot promo codes (registration and transfer) no longer work.
Epik’s still good!

I’m getting what i can get in.

Thanks, @Rob Monster!

C3EA46E8-CD5D-42DE-B52F-77E8FE5509E0.jpeg

A certain registrar used this opportunity to raise higher than 7% —- wayyy higher at $9 to $10

I support people who value me best;

And it doesnt matter how many dns i own,
epik always make me feel valued most;

Samer

Last edited:
•••
You are so silly ..Thanks for the heads up !

•••
Its based on time zone. PST still works for 58 more minutes 😁

•••
It wasn't over for me an hour or two ago. I transferred out a few domains (y)

•••
I was very busy last night moving almost 50% of my portfolio to Epik, they are one of the best out there!

•••
The $6.99 transfer promo just worked for me at 10:00 UTC. Thank you Epik for reinstating the promo.

I had some domains in my cart last night at $6.99 and the price changed to $8.49 when I tried to check out at 00:02 UTC after getting the auth. codes. I contacted support via live chat and they said the promo had ended at 00:00 UTC.

As this promo could end again at any time, I placed my order immediately this time without unlocking the domains or waiting for the auth. codes from the losing registrar. Once the order was submitted, I clicked on 'Transfers' > 'Get transfer status' in the Epik control panel. From there I was able to enter the auth. codes manually once I had unlocked the domains at the losing registrar.

Last edited:
•••
I think offer is available till 30/09/21...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back